I can’t be the only one

TyrantTRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Anyone else currently driving a v6, awaiting delivery? I have a 2018 Jeep JL that will climb anything, but lacks the power to pass anything. So, I can’t be the only one that literally says aloud to himself as people pass, “That’s cute. You better enjoy it for the next 3-4 months!”🤨🤣

Anyone else currently driving a v6, awaiting delivery? I have a 2018 Jeep JL that will climb anything, but lacks the power to pass anything. So, I can’t be the only one that literally says aloud to himself as people pass, “That’s cute. You better enjoy it for the next 3-4 months!”🤨🤣
I have a 4runner I can run into the wall, set on fire, sink, and whatever abuse you can think of. But the HP and drive quality is terrible.

I sold my 2019 ZL1 Chevrolet Camaro. The next day I ordered a 2022 RAM TRX. Patiently waiting, currently driving my winter transportation since weather gets too cold and snowy here for sports cars where I live a 2013 Ford Taurus v6.

I'm still driving my 2019 Raptor and can't wait until my truck is built! The Raptor is the only V6 I've owned. I can honestly say that I ONLY want to drive V8's or bigger!

Congratulations on the coming upgrade.

I bought a new Nissian Murano with a V6 about 10 years ago.. (The wife wanted it because she thought it was so cute).... It was one of the best decisions I've ever made on a new car. It was so under powered that that within a year she said she hated it and wanted a second Vette... (Vettes are cute too) :) Now, whenever I want a new Vette or Hellcat powered "whatever", she's all for it.

Last edited:
I got rid of a Jeep Gladiator to get the TRX. I had tired of driving something that didn't have enough power to pull the skin off pudding. Now I'm driving my "tow rig" as a daily driver. It is a Ram 3500 with the Cummins, and plenty of torque. No lack of power with that truck.

i literally do the same thing daily lol

I'm still driving my 2019 Raptor and can't wait until my truck is built! The Raptor is the only V6 I've owned. I can honestly say that I ONLY want to drive V8's or bigger!
I’ve got a 19, too. Been patiently waiting since May for my 22 TRX. I do like the Raptor, but am tired of the pumped in exhaust sound. Can’t wait to hear the whine and exhaust of a V8. The last supercharged V8 I had was a Z06 and I really miss that.

Sold a Ram 1500 with a V6, and a Trackhawk, after ordering the TRX.
Knew it would take at least three months, so bought a VW Golf to drive in the meantime.

Well, the little Golf is fun to drive, so it became a keeper. And ironically, the first time out with the 4-banger I got a speeding ticket. That's after having driven vehicles with at least 700 hp since '18, but never getting caught.

I just traded my 17 Raptor and the wait will be worth every second. The Ecoboost can’t even wipe the TRXs ass…..

Back