Hydro-Blue RAM TRX Photo Thread

Complete color match and wet sand entire truck & buffed plus 2 coats Wizards Ceramic. 13,500
It's not a easy customization to do.
you know, That Blue looks clean full color match. The red to me not so much. And to be honest, go old school and get some Crome with those wheels.

Black painted front rock guard, Black lug nuts, Blue tow hooks, Blue RAM emblem, and Blue brake calipers. Paint protection and 5 coats of ceramic.

Took it back to the dealer, they took pictures to send to their regional rep. We believe the trucks should come this way - tow hooks, emblem, and calipers should be truck color, and the silly silver rock guard absolutely should be black.

Attachments

• trx1.jpg
    trx1.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 557
  • trx2.jpg
    trx2.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 575
  • trx3.jpg
    trx3.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 566
  • trx4.jpg
    trx4.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 550
Black painted front rock guard, Black lug nuts, Blue tow hooks, Blue RAM emblem, and Blue brake calipers. Paint protection and 5 coats of ceramic.

Took it back to the dealer, they took pictures to send to their regional rep. We believe the trucks should come this way - tow hooks, emblem, and calipers should be truck color, and the silly silver rock guard absolutely should be black.
That emblem pops, really like that.

Is the RAM in front paint or wrapped? I really like that look.

Is the RAM in front paint or wrapped? I really like that look.
Painted. I wanted the same hydro blue pearl coat shine. Since the body shop was painting the tow hooks, it wasn’t a big deal for them. I didn’t buy new logos, just reused the originals.

Wow that looks great! Congrats and I hope you have as much fun as I am having with the Beast. Cheers.

Same I just switched from granite to hydro blue
I did that too. I ordered a loaded TRX in Granite. Saw this one come into the dealership a few weeks later and it grew on me. I decided that no beadlocks ,decals and Rambar weren't a dealbreaker from me. The hydroBLUE just pops!!

What a copy cat. Not a fan of the blue tow hooks though.

What a copy cat. Not a fan of the blue tow hooks though.
Hey, seriously didn’t know I copied what you did, went back and saw you posted brake calipers being blue which I hadn’t seen until tonight. My brake caliper paint isn’t reflective, I’m curious if you’d share what paint was used so that I can copy you and have them repainted. 😀

I wanted my truck to look like my challenger hellcat does with same color brake calipers to the body paint and custom wheelset. Got the idea on the logo color change from @soulsea when he matte blackened his. I couldn’t schedule my truck for the body shop till it came in, had most of the work quoted back in early February as I expected to have my truck then (Jan 24th build).

This was on my plan of "to do".......but I'll have something else up my sleeve soon......

Looks great though!

Hey, seriously didn’t know I copied what you did, went back and saw you posted brake calipers being blue which I hadn’t seen until tonight. My brake caliper paint isn’t reflective, I’m curious if you’d share what paint was used so that I can copy you and have them repainted. 😀

I wanted my truck to look like my challenger hellcat does with same color brake calipers to the body paint and custom wheelset. Got the idea on the logo color change from @soulsea when he matte blackened his. I couldn’t schedule my truck for the body shop till it came in, had most of the work quoted back in early February as I expected to have my truck then (Jan 24th build).
Lol, they are wrapped not painted. Also did the blue RAM in front before you. It's cool, not having a ram bar, or sagging exhaust, and having rock rails mine still looks better. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 296
Just ordered a Hydro Blue for my wife. As a tough chic she is often black and blue....which is why she loves this color.

Starting the timer now. We'll see how long it takes and if it ends up a 2021 or 2022. Just a Von for now....

Back