How are the massage seats?

West_Texas_TRX

TRX Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Location
121379
Current Ride
2021 TRX
I love my Hydro blue 2022 TRX! It has only 42,000 miles and it has been an amazing truck. I just wish it had the same massage type option that I enjoy when driving my wife’s Lincoln navigator. I feel like that is the only option it’s missing and I’m considering upgrading to the 2027 solely for this reason. How are the massage seats in the new truck?
 
Same wonder if we can get those after market ?
 
I love my Hydro blue 2022 TRX! It has only 42,000 miles and it has been an amazing truck. I just wish it had the same massage type option that I enjoy when driving my wife’s Lincoln navigator. I feel like that is the only option it’s missing and I’m considering upgrading to the 2027 solely for this reason. How are the massage seats in the new truck?
They are nice though and I have used them a few times!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top