Hey ! Spencer here out of Rochester, New York I just got my first TRX. Does anyone have experience with predator pulley?

Rockchestertrx

TRX Noob
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Rochester ny
Current Ride
27 TRX
Hey Spencer here from Rochester, New York just got my first TRX. Who’s got experience with the predator pulley that you put on the 27 and doesn’t need tuning ?
 
I I heard a strong argument that it won’t but it’s a good point to bring up. I was trying to find out if anyone had put one on there 27.
Dealer will plug in, see you are running a higher boost number and that’s all they need.

What is the strong argument you heard? Unless that argument comes backed with a warranty or cash to cover the cost I wouldn’t trust it.

Depending on what you bring it in for and how cool your dealer is it may or may not be an issue.
But the safe answer is, if you bring it in for drivetrain issues they can 100% point to the added power and stress you put on the drivetrain as the issue.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top