Hello

Rgirardi

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 TRX Final Edition
Hi,
My name is Ralph and I just purchased my first dodge. I was a true die hard Ford truck driver. I worked in Ford dealers most of my life. My last truck was a Raptor. I was unhappy with the direction Ford was going with their customers and their dealers. Two weeks ago I traded in my Raptor for a 2024 TRX final edition. So far so good. I am still getting used to all of details of the TRX (where things are, and how to change them) but honestly I am loving the TRX. The next test will be to see how the dealer service experience is.

Thanks for including me
Ralph

Hi,
My name is Ralph and I just purchased my first dodge. I was a true die hard Ford truck driver. I worked in Ford dealers most of my life. My last truck was a Raptor. I was unhappy with the direction Ford was going with their customers and their dealers. Two weeks ago I traded in my Raptor for a 2024 TRX final edition. So far so good. I am still getting used to all of details of the TRX (where things are, and how to change them) but honestly I am loving the TRX. The next test will be to see how the dealer service experience is.

Thanks for including me
Ralph
Welcome to the forum, many of us ex-Raptor owners here. I have been very satisfied with my Ram 🙂TRX, you will love it. Post some pictures when you can.

Hi,

Thanks for including me
Ralph
Congrats on your TRX. Welcome to the club. Former Raptor owner myself. No regrets of coming to the TRX side 3 years later. Share some pics of the beast for us to see.

Welcome to the dark side. This forum would be a ghost town without ex Raptor guys, myself included.

Oh yeah… IGLA!!!!!!! There, I was the first to say it.

Wow, it took six replies before someone mentioned security. The forum is slipping, normally that's in the first two or three replies. :LOL:

Be careful calling it a Dodge. I don't care, but many will not like it. They will yell and scream that its a Ram, and Ram/Dodge separated years ago, and you must now sacrifice your first born son to please the truck gods, otherwise your house will be cursed with thousands of athlete's foot germs or something.

All that said, welcome aboard!

EDIT: Idaho beat me to it on the Dodge bit.

processed-7A5C9EFC-0108-4FBB-AA22-AE7AF5D412F7.jpeg

Hi,

Thanks for including me
Ralph
Welcome to the board, and good luck finding a dealer service dept that you like, (with any make)

Welcome, beautiful color and congratulations on your purchase. Hopefully you didn’t pay too much. As always, get security ASAP, you’ll thank us later when your truck is still in your possession.

Hi,

Thanks for including me
Ralph
Congrats! Install a top security system before anything! It doesn't matter if you have a garage, you need to invest in that, and you won't be so nervous as many of us were without it. After I installed the IGLA + CompustarT13/DroneX1, man! It was a game-changer. I never worried again about locking my truck, to know if it was still there, or if someone was breaking my glass. Just Do It! :LOL: I did it with @Air’d outSRT. This guy is the best (IMHO), my experience was the best, and he will reply to your text messages every time, no matter what! My truck is now (Almost 2 weeks) in the shop, getting PPF, Ceramic, and Tints. I can tell you at what exact point of the shop they have it, when was the last time they moved it and how long it took to move it from point A to B. Trust me, I have never been happier to install something in a car. Josh, you are the best! Thank you!

Back