Gun Thread?

ColdSRTs

TRX Member
Reaction score
Ooooooh. Do I get to play? Hahaha.

Here is my internet flex. These are just the shitty plastic ones from a certain manufacturer that don't work, at least that's what the internet tells me...
20191114_142159.jpg

Mainthtust

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 GMC 2500HD
Current Ride #2
2019 Trd 4runner
OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Yup, keltec. I use that picture to upset the "won two world wars" crew. That's not to say I don't have any 1911s, I have a bunch, including WW1 and 2 era examples. I just don't carry them and like to bust balls a bit.
Meh. If you told me I was going into battle and could only bring a pistol I would grab my 1911 every time. I shoot best with it and if it runs out of ammo I can beat someone to death with it. I still own glocks and HK’s

ColdSRTs

TRX Member
Reaction score
Meh. If you told me I was going into battle and could only bring a pistol I would grab my 1911 every time. I shoot best with it and if it runs out of ammo I can beat someone to death with it. I still own glocks and HK’s
I've thought about that scenario and you have a point with using it's weight as an advantage. I have a few that would at least make it into the conversation. Those would be modified fairly heavily from the original JMB design and they wouldn't be chambered in the round the gun was designed for. That said, I still wouldn't leave with a 1911 due to weight, capacity and design. As much as I hate to say it, I would likely take a glock 19/17/34. Purely due to simple, functional design, capacity and ammo/parts compatibility to what you're going to find on said "battlefield ". My buck-o-five.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I set this on an M6 mount which is in my M1152. Good stable platform. CWA build M2HB semi.
Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?! Thats amazing. How much do you have into it? How much is 50 ammo these days?

TREX702

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
Ooooooh. Do I get to play? Hahaha.

Here is my internet flex. These are just the shitty plastic ones from a certain manufacturer that don't work, at least that's what the internet tells me...View attachment 5643
I love suppressors!!!!
They take a lot of work and patience, but they are soooo worth it. :cool:

TREX702

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
I have 6 in nfa jail right now. Once you get used to it it’s a pain to shoot unsuppressed
I had heard that Covid made the wait shorter since federal employees were working from home, but can't confirm that.
Hope you get yours soon!
I have 11 and several like the Silencer Co Saker and Hybrid can be used for multiple calibers.
I always shoot suppressed even though the blowback on AR-15's make cleaning a bit more of a chore.

ColdSRTs

TRX Member
Reaction score
I love suppressors!!!!
They take a lot of work and patience, but they are soooo worth it. :cool:
I've thrown a lot of money and time at them but they're worth it, specially when a newer shooter, or someone that's never shot a suppressed gun, shoots one of my bolt 22s with anything under 1100fps. Hollywood quiet usually gets their attention and makes big burly guys giggle like school girls when all they hear is the hammer drop. Same thing with people's first time behind a machine gun.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I've thrown a lot of money and time at them but they're worth it, specially when a newer shooter, or someone that's never shot a suppressed gun, shoots one of my bolt 22s with anything under 1100fps. Hollywood quiet usually gets their attention and makes big burly guys giggle like school girls when all they hear is the hammer drop. Same thing with people's first time behind a machine gun.
Also, I have inflicted enough damage to my hearing from decades of hunting/shooting. I’ll take the quiet

TREX702

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
It appears that a lot of us have similar hobbies / interests on this forum.
I hope some of us can get together for some off-road fun with our vehicles like the Raptor Club groups.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like RAM is hosting a driving school like you get when you buy a new Raptor.
Maybe they will offer one in the future....:unsure:

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
It appears that a lot of us have similar hobbies / interests on this forum.
I hope some of us can get together for some off-road fun with our vehicles like the Raptor Club groups.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like RAM is hosting a driving school like you get when you buy a new Raptor.
Maybe they will offer one in the future....:unsure:
If they sell as many trx’s as ford does raptors they will. I think the raptor is 10% of f150 sales which is a big number. I may just pay for an off-road school.

OP
Bambi

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Love that movie. Sad state if affairs that it would never get put out today

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com