Guess The Havoc is gonna bump me out 😡

I'm aug 28th. Dealer contacted me several weeks ago that my build date is Jan 15th so contact your dealer for an update. Dont expect the Ram tracker to be very current. Trucks have arrived at the dealer when the tracker says it's being built.
My POC says the 17th it'd supposed to hit production but the number of granites being built tells me it'll be a little bit still haha

When you ordered is 100% irrelevant to Stellantis / Ram. It’s been this way since the beginning of production in 2021. Guys placed their order on day 1 when the truck was announced and others placed orders months later and got theirs first. Ram puts zero priority on earlier orders.

Well if a dealer close to me gets a yellow in for sale before mine comes in I`ll probably buy it if the price is fair, I just like yellow.

Attachments

• rm023-326fn-1671570263.jpg
    rm023-326fn-1671570263.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 19
When you ordered is 100% irrelevant to Stellantis / Ram. It’s been this way since the beginning of production in 2021. Guys placed their order on day 1 when the truck was announced and others placed orders months later and got theirs first. Ram puts zero priority on earlier orders.
I would disagree with 100% irrelevant. There is clearly a order timeline but many factors can change or influence it. Early order doesnt meal always an earlier build but if you ordered in Aug there's a 90% chance it will be built before a October order.

I would disagree with 100% irrelevant. There is clearly a order timeline but many factors can change or influence it. Early order doesnt meal always an earlier build but if you ordered in Aug there's a 90% chance it will be built before a October order.
I beg to differ. Go back and look at the daily updates from the 2022 model year. The results were all over the place. In fact, I would say the early (May 2021) orders had the worst time of it. Things got a little more streamlined as the year progressed, but it was NEVER a linear relationship between order and build.

I beg to differ. Go back and look at the daily updates from the 2022 model year. The results were all over the place. In fact, I would say the early (May 2021) orders had the worst time of it. Things got a little more streamlined as the year progressed, but it was NEVER a linear relationship between order and build.
What is getting built now for 23 is Aug and Sept. I havent seen any Oct but there may be some and no Nov or December orders being built. That doesnt mean all Aug will be built before later orders but most will. Theee was one 22 order I saw that took over a year from order to delivery. Not the norm but it happens.

What is getting built now for 23 is Aug and Sept. I havent seen any Oct but there may be some and no Nov or December orders being built. That doesnt mean all Aug will be built before later orders but most will. Theee was one 22 order I saw that took over a year from order to delivery. Not the norm but it happens.
You're only seeing limited (member) information. What if I told you that they've already built 238 TRX's in the 528-551 groups?

I'm pretty sure that Sandblast fucked the June orders pretty hard. My theory is that was right when all the SB got pushed through ahead of existing orders and when they ramped back to customer orders they kept building the currently scheduled orders and eventually worked in the previously bumped orders as the Chicken™ felt like it. A bunch of early June didn't get built until the final week of 22's.

It is 100% irrelevant when you order. Ram doesn’t prioritize early orders. They never have with the TRX. If you get one in a timely manner it has zero to do with when it was ordered. It is pure luck and that’s it. Some factors like options and packages can change things as far as additional delays, but for the most part you can order two identical TRX’s months apart and when you ordered the first one doesn’t mean jack to Ram. It’s happened multiple times on the forum. Like I said before it’s been this way since they started producing these things. Some guys wait months some guys can wait almost a year.

Back