Got my truck!

Congrats on your truck!
Did you pick it up in Texas?

I'll answer everyone soon. Been a very busy day. I've had that raptor since new for over 3 years and this is hands down better in every conceivable way. Can't hype this up enough, it is amazing. Still trying to get break in period over to feel the raw power but loving even the slow manners it has!

Attachments

• 20210116_151141.jpg
    20210116_151141.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 263
I have a feeling going to be a lot of raptors on the used market very soon! 😆 Glad I held off!

congrats, must be a great feeling to get your truck!

I'll answer everyone soon. Been a very busy day. I've had that raptor since new for over 3 years and this is hands down better in every conceivable way. Can't hype this up enough, it is amazing. Still trying to get break in period over to feel the raw power but loving even the slow manners it has!
Congrats again... it looks amazing and looks like you don’t have a garage problem ..... you should order another for the wife.. ha

I have a feeling going to be a lot of raptors on the used market very soon! 😆 Glad I held off!

congrats, must be a great feeling to get your truck!
Very true and it feels amazing! The raptor had so many issues but nothing else out there like it. Glad to get into a proven engine oh and the extra power.

From the looks of the size Assuming Steevee is a normal size man there is going to be a run on step ladders at ACE hardware. Plus Steevee has the biggest garage I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
From the looks of the size Assuming Steevee is a normal size man there is going to be a run on step ladders at ACE hardware. Plus Steevee has the biggest gag are I’ve ever seen.
It sits so much higher than the raptor. The cabin hight has to start taller for sure.

It maybe we are witnessing a phenomenon which is after receiving one of these trucks men are turning into boys from the sheer giddiness.

Congrats on new arrival

WoW! Its bigger than I even thought!

CONGRATS Steeveee! Looks awesome! Yeah I’m back to saying it looks so much cleaner without the RamBar. And love the white.
View attachment 2608
I was happy I picked up my black TRX three days ago, it’s ready to go to the repair shop Tuesday morning. Major oil leak. Bummed

I was happy I picked up my black TRX three days ago, it’s ready to go to the repair shop Tuesday morning. Major oil leak. Bummed
Bummer bro, that sucks hopefully something simple to repair.

Back