Gambowski

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX SandBlast
Current Ride #2
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
I finally took possession of my End Game truck, a 2022 SandBlast Edition, over the Christmas week and got to work on making my modifications and changes.

The first major thing completed on the truck was PPF, chose a matte/satin finish, and the detailer used STEK. I also had them tint the windows and lights to provide a more sleek look. will post about my other mods and upcoming changes in the days to come.

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpeg
    IMG_1153.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    360.5 KB · Views: 175
Additionally to the PPF, I've added black lug nuts, mud flaps from RokBlokz, a Garmin Dash Cam, and a Tazer.

I had to replace the factory battery (Replaced with an Optima Yellow Top) because of a warranty issue but chose to complete the installation myself.

Have the S&B Intake at home and QTP Cut-outs ready for installation as soon as I return to the states. Looking into more lighting modifications now.

The matte finish looks really good on the sandblasts. You should check out @DIABLOPOWER702 if you want ideas for lighting.

The Matte PPF looks great! Here are a couple pictures of light mods I did my Sandblast in case they would help. M&R Dual function fogs, M&R Ditch Lights, M&R 40" Bumper light bar and Brawler Fab- @Boosted behind the grill Rigid 360 light kit.
Rigid behind the grill lights with all ambers on.jpgRigid 360 behind the gill kit with white lights on.jpg

The Matte PPF looks great! Here are a couple pictures of light mods I did my Sandblast in case they would help. M&R Dual function fogs, M&R Ditch Lights, M&R 40" Bumper light bar and Brawler Fab- @Boosted behind the grill Rigid 360 light kit.
View attachment 85413View attachment 85414
That looks great, can never have too much lighting 🤣. I dig the light bar in the bumper. Why amber though?

I'm reading the amber vs clear thread now, but just not sure how I feel about the color. I don't think I'll be getting amber lights.

Additionally to the PPF, I've added black lug nuts, mud flaps from RokBlokz, a Garmin Dash Cam, and a Tazer.

I had to replace the factory battery (Replaced with an Optima Yellow Top) because of a warranty issue but chose to complete the installation myself.

Have the S&B Intake at home and QTP Cut-outs ready for installation as soon as I return to the states. Looking into more lighting modifications now.
That factory battery is garbage for such a high performance truck, great move!! How do the tinted headlights work out a night? Looks great!!

That factory battery is garbage for such a high performance truck, great move!! How do the tinted headlights work out a night? Looks great!!
I looked up the date code on the battery, and it was nearly 5 years old when I picked the truck up. So it had to go.

I haven't picked up the truck yet. I was told these pictures make the tint look much darker than it is. I will get some pictures and post them.

After a quick snafu, @Ram Graphic Studio immediately came through with replacement vinyl. I would highly recommend them for OEM decal replacements!

Finally getting my truck back from the PPF install. Very impressed with the results and different look.

Almost thinking that hood lines look better without the vinyl now.

Heading back to the states soon; stay tuned for more updates (even though you don't give a shit).
TRX Hood.jpeg
TRX Top Shot.jpeg
No Graphic Hood.jpg

I definitely like the hood graphic. Kind of regret not ordering it from the factory that way.

I definitely like the hood graphic. Kind of regret not ordering it from the factory that way.
I keep going back and forth. The lines seem to pop so much more without the graphic. Glad I got it back on, though, for now :)

After a quick snafu, @Ram Graphic Studio immediately came through with replacement vinyl. I would highly recommend them for OEM decal replacements!

Finally getting my truck back from the PPF install. Very impressed with the results and different look.

Almost thinking that hood lines look better without the vinyl now.

Heading back to the states soon; stay tuned for more updates (even though you don't give a shit).
View attachment 86611View attachment 86612View attachment 86613
We are so happy we got you taken care of!! Loving the look of this ride!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back