Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread

SATX

TRX Fiend
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
294
Gallery
12
Reaction score
602
Location
Texas
20261005_093244(2).webp
20261005_093234(1).webp
 
Truck looks great! I almost went with Forged Blue.
 
Forged blue is a great color on these and the RHO. Not a fan of the red accents, a nice metallic grey would look nice.
 
Forged blue is a great color on these and the RHO. Not a fan of the red accents, a nice metallic grey would look nice.
Besides the cartoon TRex head, it is my least favorite part of the truck. They do, however, look much better out of direct light and at night when the truck looks closer to black.
 
Looks amazing! Great color! Just noticed in your photo for the first time that the front camera is no just under the ram lettering
 
Great looking truck! I like the red accents. I posted this on another page…

Does anyone know if there is a good custom wheel manufacturer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? I like VFC, but was hoping there was a company a little more local. From what I am hearing from VFC, the price is not that much more and your wheels are much lighter. Am I missing something?
 
I really like the smaller grille, and bigger painted section in the front. I hadn't really noticed it until my truck was next to the new one, it looks more premium for sure
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top