For Sale Rotora Big Brake Kit $1800.00 shipping included.

Somefun

TRX Junkie
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
748
Gallery
54
Reaction score
567
Location
Connecticut
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
Guys I’m selling my TRX I’m planning on removing the Rotora big brake kit. Front and rears and freshly rebuilt and painted. Needs pads and possibly new hoops for the hubs. Let me know if anyone is interested.
 
pulling them off on the 12th if anyone is interested make me an offer.
 
Guys hear some photos of the brakes I haven’t cleaned them up. The back looked to be in real good shape. The front right is OK but the front left caliper I believe needs to be rebuilt and it wiped out the front left rotor so it needs a new hoop as well. Let me know if anyone has any interest.
IMG_6532.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6525.webp
    IMG_6525.webp
    200.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6521.webp
    IMG_6521.webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6522.webp
    IMG_6522.webp
    188.8 KB · Views: 28
IMG_6530.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6526.webp
    IMG_6526.webp
    166.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6527.webp
    IMG_6527.webp
    177.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6529.webp
    IMG_6529.webp
    226.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6526.webp
    IMG_6526.webp
    166.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6527.webp
    IMG_6527.webp
    177.6 KB · Views: 27
Curious what happened to that one caliper. Did you notice a difference in braking confidence while they were installed and what was it like going back to stock?
 
The left one my mechanic said needs rebuilding. He believes it might of started to drag. I will say after driving with them for a couple years I got used to them. But once I took them off I was like holy cow this thing g really doesn’t stop! lol it’s a big difference between the stock and the Rotora brakes.
 
Haven’t gotten any hits so I’m dropping the price to 2800 shipped guys. Let me know if you’re interested
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top