Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Honda Civic
Military
Air Force (Veteran)
First time taking the truck to the 1/4 drag strip. 100% stock other than the wheels/tires are a little bigger.

First run I went from idle and ran a 12.9 (onboard perf pages showed 13.0). Second run was the better run - used launch control @ 2200 rpm. Onboard perf pages showed 12.4, but the slip said 12.6. My theory on that is that with the brakes being so crappy on these trucks they don't totally prevent the truck from inching forward, hence starting the track timer a bit early. That's what I tell myself at least, lol. Either way it was a blast and the truck got tons of compliments and double takes. I had my phone setup for video..... but forgot to hit record 🤡

The white hellcat in the photo ran 10.9 stock, other than a tire. My buddy's gt500 ran 11.2 all stock. My other buddy's full bolt on 17' gt ran 12.6 - got beat by a truck :ROFLMAO:

DSC00644.jpg
DSC00647-3.jpg
tempImaget6YEjg.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

Last edited:
First time taking the truck to the 1/4 drag strip. 100% stock other than the wheels/tires are a little bigger.

First run I went from idle and ran a 12.9 (onboard perf pages showed 13.0). Second run was the better run - used launch control @ 2200 rpm. Onboard perf pages showed 12.4, but the slip said 12.6. My theory on that is that with the brakes being so crappy on these trucks they don't totally prevent the truck from inching forward, hence starting the track timer a bit early. That's what I tell myself at least, lol. Either way it was a blast and the truck got tons of compliments and double takes. I had my phone setup for video..... but forgot to hit record 🤡

The white hellcat in the photo ran 10.9 stock, other than a tire. My buddy's gt500 ran 11.2 all stock. My other buddy's full bolt on 17' gt ran 12.6 - got beat by a truck :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 45799View attachment 45800View attachment 45801

View attachment 45803
lol, your explanation of why the time slip and perf pages not matching cracked me up. 😂

Really it’s just the fact that the perf pages is inaccurate as it uses wheel speed sensors and not gps so anything like incorrect tire size or even wheel spin will skew the time.

lol, your explanation of why the time slip and perf pages not matching cracked me up. 😂

Really it’s just the fact that the perf pages is inaccurate as it uses wheel speed sensors and not gps so anything like incorrect tire size or even wheel spin will skew the time.
The first pass the perf pages read slower than the track so I justified it to myself, lol. If you ain't cheatin' you aint't tryin'

Back