Final Edition Delmonico Red

ALCON, you all are focusing on what the vehicle come with it. I did not state 2022 does not come with leather seats, carbon fiber or all the other things that i listed. They are different type of quality. I believe covid had something to do with it or my vehicle had defective parts but my cameras for one was terrible on my 22 and several others stated the same on this forum. 22 leather seats felt also different vs this one. The best way to judge is to go to dealership and have a personally look at it i just felt very comfortable with what i saw and decided to make a move. I can afford the cost difference and feel good about it, you like what you have then be happy and nothing else matters!
I think it’s more you are trying to justify the cost to yourself…. But hey man you do you.

ALCON, you all are focusing on what the vehicle come with it. I did not state 2022 does not come with leather seats, carbon fiber or all the other things that i listed. They are different type of quality. I believe covid had something to do with it or my vehicle had defective parts but my cameras for one was terrible on my 22 and several others stated the same on this forum. 22 leather seats felt also different vs this one. The best way to judge is to go to dealership and have a personally look at it i just felt very comfortable with what i saw and decided to make a move. I can afford the cost difference and feel good about it, you like what you have then be happy and nothing else matters!
I just surrendered and traded my 21 for a 24 Final Edition. OP...The interior is exactly the same as any other level 2 pkg.

Of course it has the different colored patina stitching, as well as some other cool goodies, but it's the same high quality TRX as any level 2 truck...

So there you go...🇺🇲

PS. I also didn't get it for the imaginary 13,000 off MSRP that some people are claiming. 😝
But I did get a good deal one that I'm happy with, and they gave me a great trade.
I also peeled off my compustar and igla as well as all my other goodies prior to sale, and now I'm in the process of putting everything back on the 24, Including my Mopar power steps.

So I agree with the above comment, just enjoy your truck. I plan to continue to enjoy mine...

*The only bummer about this whole deal, is that now I have to eat crow and admit, that black has always been the fastest color after all...😅

Last edited:
I have checked out 2024’s and everything is the same to the 2021-23 (level 1 and 2)….Leather, pedals etc… yes, the stitching on the seats may be different depending on special edition and 2021 had the old Uconnect. Maybe the difference between a new truck and old/wear/tear makes it feel different. Hey… if it feels different and you’re happy, that’s all that matters.

I just bought the same one--Love it. I didn't get the same bead lock rims as you did and I've seen other FE TRX on the lot that don't have the bead lock wheels--was it an option?
I guess they couldn’t decide at the factory which wheels to put on my FE. Notice the bead lock rim in the back and standard rim in the front. Just goes to show, they don’t come perfect from the factory!

Attachments

• IMG_5756.jpeg
    IMG_5756.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9738.jpeg
    IMG_9738.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 38
I guess they couldn’t decide at the factory which wheels to put on my FE. Notice the bead lock rim in the back and standard rim in the front. Just goes to show, they don’t come perfect from the factory!
I'm guessing there is no order code for that combo.

Welcome aboard.

Thats actually a feature, called the half bead lock package. Its designed for towing a heavy load in the desert, where you only need to air down your rear wheels. :ROFLMAO:

That's the second FE I've seen with mixed wheels. That's considered the Semi-Free Serf Edition.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back