Final Edition Delmonico Red

No rhyme or reason. Some FE's got them and other didn't. I know I would be pissed if I spent $125k on a FE and got Peasant Edition wheels.

Mopar Power Running Boards. Because they are made for our trucks and can be integrated into UConnect. If you decide to buy them, there's a lot of information about installation on this site, including the steps to get them added to UConnect.
I guess the good news is I only paid 112K, so that helps lessen to blow....GRIN

Congrats that is a sharp looking maroon.

Take a picture of the leather. Somehow I don't believe they made the leather better. For reference I have a '23 level 2 TRX and a '21 Durango SRT. The Durango leather is the Demonic red color which is the higher quality Laguna over the Napa. It is much softer and doesn't feel like vinyl like the TRX seats. The Durango seats also have better side bolsters.

Why they didn't use the SRT seats in these trucks. I've seen posts about the leather cracking or ripping. No issues after 3 years in the Durango. But I also use Zaino cleaner and conditioner.

Don't get me started on the alcantera suede. My TRX steering wheel is messed up from the previous owner.

I guess the good news is I only paid 112K, so that helps lessen to blow....GRIN
You got a Final Edition for 13k under MSRP? That is the lowest I've seen. which dealer? thx.

Btw... I prefer the look of the "peasant" final Edition Wheels over the beadlocks myself.😁👍

yes, level 2, do you want my vin #, they are different. It is not same, just go to a dealer and check out yourself. Leather seats are 100% different, cameras and pedals too, yes radio is different, don't make me type again :)
I’ll make you type again…. Such a pompous statement 🤣😂
When you say “leather seats” what’s actually different
What about the pedals are different???
Yes digital gauges same as 23 got that difference.
Radio? What just a different uconnect software version?
You sure you didn’t have a base model 21 with the old uconnect?????

I’ll make you type again…. Such a pompous statement 🤣😂
When you say “leather seats” what’s actually different
What about the pedals are different???
Yes digital gauges same as 23 got that difference.
Radio? What just a different uconnect software version?
You sure you didn’t have a base model 21 with the old uconnect?????
Hey, he paid extra for a Final Edition. Whatever makes him sleep better at night.

And agreed, the “don’t make me type again” comment is hilariously pompous. I’m sure he’s the life of all the parties.

Congrats that is a sharp looking maroon.

Take a picture of the leather. Somehow I don't believe they made the leather better. For reference I have a '23 level 2 TRX and a '21 Durango SRT. The Durango leather is the Demonic red color which is the higher quality Laguna over the Napa. It is much softer and doesn't feel like vinyl like the TRX seats. The Durango seats also have better side bolsters.

Why they didn't use the SRT seats in these trucks. I've seen posts about the leather cracking or ripping. No issues after 3 years in the Durango. But I also use Zaino cleaner and conditioner.

Don't get me started on the alcantera suede. My TRX steering wheel is messed up from the previous owner.
Agreed. I also have a ‘21 Durango with the Demonic seats. Durango Hellcat seats are much better quality than my ‘23 Lunar TRX

Carbon fiber was available in 2022, as were leather seats. I don't believe the cameras or pedals have changed, and the radio is the same.

When you mentioned the 2022, are you sure you were talking about a Level 2?
Carbon Fiber was available in 2021 as well (I didn’t order it on my truck).

What a beaut! I was thinking of selling my 23 level 2 white w/3500 miles, and then the dealer added 10K to the delmonico advertised msrp price. Dirty!
My dealer wanted 15k over for the retirement red I ordered. I passed, but that is a sexy truck!

ALCON, you all are focusing on what the vehicle come with it. I did not state 2022 does not come with leather seats, carbon fiber or all the other things that i listed. They are different type of quality. I believe covid had something to do with it or my vehicle had defective parts but my cameras for one was terrible on my 22 and several others stated the same on this forum. 22 leather seats felt also different vs this one. The best way to judge is to go to dealership and have a personally look at it i just felt very comfortable with what i saw and decided to make a move. I can afford the cost difference and feel good about it, you like what you have then be happy and nothing else matters!

Not too bad!

I saw a guy crowing about getting basically this exact truck for "only" $125k yesterday on FB. :ROFLMAO:

I think the 23’s and newer have brushed aluminum pedals instead of regular black ones like the 21-22 trucks.

Carbon fiber was available in 2022, as were leather seats. I don't believe the cameras or pedals have changed, and the radio is the same.

When you mentioned the 2022, are you sure you were talking about a Level 2?
I was gonna ask the same thing, I got cf only thing I noticed was dash but I haven’t looked at a FE in person and haven’t really looked online. Maybe that explains the huge price hike they secretly upgraded the interior just didn’t advertise it as upgraded 🤷🏻‍♂️

I definitely think you should paint the Beadlock beauty rings to match in Delmonico red. That little change and everybody will do a double take that you have the original concept truck.

EFBF11E5-87DB-4354-9A57-C2A430C0BD4F.jpeg

You know like this…and add a Rambar

My 2022 has a metal pedal. Only the base versions had the rubber pedal.
I stand corrected. I have no idea what the OP is referring to then.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back