Digerati

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 FE RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Chevrolet Tahoe RST
I finally switched to 2024 final edition. Interior is so much better than 2022 Level 2 and yes Delmonico Red is definitely a keeper. I'm going to sell the steps soon if anyone from Florida is interested.

IMG_0065.jpg

What a beaut! I was thinking of selling my 23 level 2 white w/3500 miles, and then the dealer added 10K to the delmonico advertised msrp price. Dirty!

What a beaut! I was thinking of selling my 23 level 2 white w/3500 miles, and then the dealer added 10K to the delmonico advertised msrp price. Dirty!
I got 8500 off MSRP, you need to look around. They have 10K off for harvest runrise color and 10K off for the white one

I wanted this color in 2021, but they did NOT offer it until 2024! If prices were not so high I would sell my 2021 for that color! That is one of the best colors for the TRX.

Beautiful truck! Make sure you secure it well. :)
no kidding, that's a must, got the IGLA removed before trading the truck, will get it installed this upcoming friday with the power steps. Need to keep it in the garage until then ;)

I finally switched to 2024 final edition. Interior is so much better than 2022 Level 2 and yes Delmonico Red is definitely a keeper. I'm going to sell the steps soon if anyone from Florida is interested.

View attachment 128807
Curious why you say the interior is "so much better" than a 2022 Level 2.

carbon fiber is one thing, leather seats are another. Camera's are amazing. Pedals etc. Digital Cluster is nice but i also see an upgrade on the radio with icons etc. Maybe i need to make a list after work today for the differences

I believe ram upgraded the interior with gator skin in the 24 model, that's why it's "so much better" than the interior that came with the 22 model.

Or comparing a level 0 base (black and red seats) to a loaded 24

View attachment 128807
I just bought the same one--Love it. I didn't get the same bead lock rims as you did and I've seen other FE TRX on the lot that don't have the bead lock wheels--was it an option?

no kidding, that's a must, got the IGLA removed before trading the truck, will get it installed this upcoming friday with the power steps. Need to keep it in the garage until then ;)
What is the best retractable step option (best function and easiest installation)?

I just bought the same one--Love it. I didn't get the same bead lock rims as you did and I've seen other FE TRX on the lot that don't have the bead lock wheels--was it an option?

No rhyme or reason. Some FE's got them and other didn't. I know I would be pissed if I spent $125k on a FE and got Peasant Edition wheels.

What is the best retractable step option (best function and easiest installation)?

Mopar Power Running Boards. Because they are made for our trucks and can be integrated into UConnect. If you decide to buy them, there's a lot of information about installation on this site, including the steps to get them added to UConnect.

carbon fiber is one thing, leather seats are another. Camera's are amazing. Pedals etc. Digital Cluster is nice but i also see an upgrade on the radio with icons etc. Maybe i need to make a list after work today for the differences
Carbon fiber was available in 2022, as were leather seats. I don't believe the cameras or pedals have changed, and the radio is the same.

When you mentioned the 2022, are you sure you were talking about a Level 2?

View attachment 128807
She is really nice! Love that color!

Carbon fiber was available in 2022, as were leather seats. I don't believe the cameras or pedals have changed, and the radio is the same.

When you mentioned the 2022, are you sure you were talking about a Level 2?
yes, level 2, do you want my vin #, they are different. It is not same, just go to a dealer and check out yourself. Leather seats are 100% different, cameras and pedals too, yes radio is different, don't make me type again :)

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back