Reaction score
Current Ride
Shoe leather express
Current Ride #2
'18 Colorado ZR2 Long Travel
Military
Zookeeper
We are another step closer!!!

Filthy motorsports hopefully will have some options for us soon!

Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 204
Looking forward to this, your findings and robust solutions! Another sleepless night (FML pain) but I'm anticipating this like when Geraldo was scheduled to open Al Capone's vault.

Looking forward to this, your findings and robust solutions! Another sleepless night (FML pain) but I'm anticipating this like when Geraldo was scheduled to open Al Capone's vault.
Hopefully this is more eventful than the “vault”!!
(This means we are old btw)

I just sent Ben a 500 question email… to get as much info and details as I can.

Including: is it worth it.

At the end of the day. Having the computer control the shock is only worth so much. Don’t get me wrong. As my daily driver I like sport mode, street mode and full Baja mode. I like being able to change it for where I’m driving or how.

But I have a feeling making the shocks serviceable alone will be worth it. For those who offroad, oil changes every season is worth it.

I put temp strips on my shocks in anticipation of a trip may 10th… it won’t be a hardcore trip, just a get away with the kids for my bday, hopefully with other families. But let’s be honest, it’s the long washboard that kills shocks. Just ask Toyota and Honda.

Those 2ft deep whoops, we only hammer for so long then stop and pat ourselves on the back that we didn’t wreck.

I just sent Ben a 500 question email… to get as much info and details as I can.

Including: is it worth it.

At the end of the day. Having the computer control the shock is only worth so much. Don’t get me wrong. As my daily driver I like sport mode, street mode and full Baja mode. I like being able to change it for where I’m driving or how.

But I have a feeling making the shocks serviceable alone will be worth it. For those who offroad, oil changes every season is worth it.

I put temp strips on my shocks in anticipation of a trip may 10th… it won’t be a hardcore trip, just a get away with the kids for my bday, hopefully with other families. But let’s be honest, it’s the long washboard that kills shocks. Just ask Toyota and Honda.

Those 2ft deep whoops, we only hammer for so long then stop and pat ourselves on the back that we didn’t wreck.
Sickkkkkkk….. patiently waiting for responses.

Is it worth it? Id say yes, the base valving in these could be MUCH improved, which would only improve all the different modes.

Filthy motorsports is monitoring this thread. So voiced interest will help when it comes to how quickly this gets sorted.

They are also going to be posting updates on their social media. So make sure to follow them on the gram. And zuckerbook.

Filthy motorsports is monitoring this thread. So voiced interest will help when it comes to how quickly this gets sorted.

They are also going to be posting updates on their social media. So make sure to follow them on the gram. And zuckerbook.
Very interested.

Well shit.. I only clicked on this thread.. Because I thought you changed your screen name.. Or made one hell of a typo..

Carry on... nothing of interest here.

#FilthyFifty

Filthy offroad’s gram

Very interested.
Might be wrong on this….but with the RHO release and the exact same suspension the demand will grow. Its price will open up more consumers unless the engine is a total fail. I had a gen 2 raptor and loved the truck and power, but I ran kings . Trx is even better with the adjustable shocks. Just needs some help. Thank yall for looking under the hood. Fingers crossed!

I actually like the idea of the rho. Same price as my trx but now with inflation a trx is $$$

The rho even though it’s a 6 cyl. Has the benefit of turbo. Turbos are always easier to make power. Give the rho another year for the kinks and r&d and 800 hp is a tune and snail away.

And yea. If I can have the stock shock with better base valving… its gonna embarrass some $12,000 shocks.

if it wasn't obvious. I'm in. hahaha

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back