HOT! FAS PREDATOR LOWER PULLEY (Back In stock 4/11/24)

Nick797

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 2500
Current Ride #2
16 Charger Hellcat, 21 Charger Widebody, 14 BRZ Track Toy
FAS PREDATOR PULLEY

Click above to check it out. We just got quite a few of these in stock, I will start by saying we are not involving our selves in any debates. We are here to provide products to our customers.

79D858DD-FEE3-4BF9-B1ED-823F3681E85D-768x527.jpeg353071912_221746724040647_5549415294320520942_n.jpg

Product Description

The all new FAS Hellcat “Predator” Lower Pulley features a slip on design which makes install quick and easy! With 25+ years in serpentine belt pulley manufacturing, FAS Motorsports has designed this pulley to be a true slip-on NO TUNE pulley that is 10% lighter than the competitor. (With a 10% reduction in rotating mass we have increased the damping ability and lowered reciprocating loss. Less weight on your serpentine system means more power and increased durability!

Easily upgrade your Hellcat lower pulley! Install does not require removal of the OEM harmonic balancer. This saves time and keeps the dampening of your OEM balancer!

The FAS Predator Pulley works flawlessly, with zero belt squeaking, belt slipping, advanced belt wearing, etc. With this pulley you can have confidence in your vehicle and maintaining its factory warranty with no issues.

The FAS Predator Lower Pulley comes as a full kit with everything needed: new crank bolt, all fasteners, Loctite, belts, install instructions, etc…

This lower pulley fits Hellcat, TRX, Demon, Redeye, and Trackhawk.

Attachments

• 353017874_277494891311511_5596351538972648466_n.jpg
    353017874_277494891311511_5596351538972648466_n.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 1,051
  • 353377351_1252243429014546_863834077221735150_n.jpg
    353377351_1252243429014546_863834077221735150_n.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8527-768x612.jpg
    IMG_8527-768x612.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_7958-e1686604746270-768x768.jpeg
    IMG_7958-e1686604746270-768x768.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Where at in PA are you again?

Just got 5 more in, I will be bringing some to Carisle with us!

On the 797 site it states ”With this pulley you can have confidence in your vehicle and maintaining its factory warranty with no issues.”

i thought the dealers can or will determine if the add on is suspect to voiding warranty or not? Voiding the warranty is what keeps me from doing this and some other mods….

On the 797 site it states ”With this pulley you can have confidence in your vehicle and maintaining its factory warranty with no issues.”

i thought the dealers can or will determine if the add on is suspect to voiding warranty or not? Voiding the warranty is what keeps me from doing this and some other mods….
It’s just copied from the supplied FAS description.

My outlook on it as a ex dealer tech and handling warranty claims on these trucks & 6.2 powered cars.

FCA always asks for photos of the balancer , cats, and intake before warranty replacement on a full engine.

The good part about this is you are adding power without any real trace of it (no aftermarket calibration detected fault code in any modules). The guy on the other end approving the job isn’t going to look that far into boost level etc. they ask for a scan report with one sensor unplugged to show an active check engine light.

Obviously the design of this is so simple that it can be removed just as easily as it was installed, if you experience engine failure(more then likely would be completely unrelated as we all know the build quality of anything FCA Now)of course it would be wise to remove it prior to dropping the truck off to avoid any back and fourth.

Ideally if these things were plain black, to the naked eye I don’t think most dealer techs would notice, most of them are to worried about if their making 20 hours a day or not.

FAS PREDATOR PULLEY

Click above to check it out. We just got quite a few of these in stock, I will start by saying we are not involving our selves in any debates. We are here to provide products to our customers.

View attachment 100934View attachment 100931

Product Description

The all new FAS Hellcat “Predator” Lower Pulley features a slip on design which makes install quick and easy! With 25+ years in serpentine belt pulley manufacturing, FAS Motorsports has designed this pulley to be a true slip-on NO TUNE pulley that is 10% lighter than the competitor. (With a 10% reduction in rotating mass we have increased the damping ability and lowered reciprocating loss. Less weight on your serpentine system means more power and increased durability!

Easily upgrade your Hellcat lower pulley! Install does not require removal of the OEM harmonic balancer. This saves time and keeps the dampening of your OEM balancer!

The FAS Predator Pulley works flawlessly, with zero belt squeaking, belt slipping, advanced belt wearing, etc. With this pulley you can have confidence in your vehicle and maintaining its factory warranty with no issues.

The FAS Predator Lower Pulley comes as a full kit with everything needed: new crank bolt, all fasteners, Loctite, belts, install instructions, etc…

This lower pulley fits Hellcat, TRX, Demon, Redeye, and Trackhawk.
Nick,

I am new here. I have been reading the forums regarding the predator pulley kit. How can i get one?

Nick,

I am new here. I have been reading the forums regarding the predator pulley kit. How can i get one?
We have them on our site!

I ordered the FAS Predator Lower Pulley from 797 Performance and want to thank @Nick797 for the excellent customer service. He helped get me set up with some other performance parts too. Fast shipping! The instructions were detailed and the parts had a checklist completed by hand. I will be ordering more parts from 797 Performance in the future.

Thank you @blaster9 for sending me some videos of your experience during the pulley install. That was a big time saver.

I really appreciate you guys!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    14.2 MB
I ordered the FAS Predator Lower Pulley from 797 Performance and want to thank @Nick797 for the excellent customer service. He helped get me set up with some other performance parts too. Fast shipping! The instructions were detailed and the parts had a checklist completed by hand. I will be ordering more parts from 797 Performance in the future.

Thank you @blaster9 for sending me some videos of your experience during the pulley install. That was a big time saver.

I really appreciate you guys!
View attachment 104014
Thank you! Always a pleasure helping new customers.

Thank you guys for all the orders, I am currently awaiting to be restocked, ETA is hopefully sometime next week. I appreciate it a ton!

Hey Guys,

All back orders will be fulfilled today-Friday.

We will have 5 extra's left after fulfilling these orders.

All gone this round working closely with FAS on knocking these out as he was having trouble sourcing crank bolts but I have enough to help make it work

Small Update, A revision had to be done to the last batch that was created, I apologize for the delay everyone as its out of my hands. Current ETA for the last batch is Next week as of today.

Small Update, A revision had to be done to the last batch that was created, I apologize for the delay everyone as its out of my hands. Current ETA for the last batch is Next week as of today.
What was the revision?

Back