East Coast Driveline Drive Shaft Available for Local Pickup in PA

Nick797

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 2500
Current Ride #2
16 Charger Hellcat, 21 Charger Widebody, 14 BRZ Track Toy
Looking to tackle a weekend project and you are local to our shop?

We've got one East Coast Driveline Driveshaft In stock ready to be picked up!

2584 West Maple Ave
Feasterville, PA 19053
215 392 0482

If picked up we can do a bit better for you as we do not have to ship this unit which is a little costly. Had a customer order for pick up here & canceled.

BUMP! Still have this one here for pick up!

We also have an Axle Exchange shaft here in the store ready for pick up or shipping!

Someone needs to jump on this, the install is stupid easy and it’s a great peace of mind over the stock one!
IMG_1831.jpeg
IMG_1834.jpeg

What’s the difference between the 1410 and the 1480 version on the east coast driveline website
I dont see one for $1410, we do offer group discounts though.

It’s listed under the material options section. 1480 version is a few bucks more than the 1410
Sorry i thought you were talking about price point.

Looks like they now offer an option on the joint

If I was driving up (instead of flying) in June for a wedding, I would grab it from you!

It’s listed under the material options section. 1480 version is a few bucks more than the 1410
1410 / 1480 is the u-joint size. I believe they are the same cap size but the 1480 is a bigger cross section in comparison to the 1410.

1410 / 1480 is the u-joint size. I believe they are the same cap size but the 1480 is a bigger cross section in comparison to the 1410.
Which one is better? Both say good for over 1500hp

I went with the 1410 in my opinion it’s more then sufficient for our trucks.

I would also add that the going with the smaller u-joint ensures that if something were to break you’d want it to be that vs the drive shaft or yoke.

Which one is better? Both say good for over 1500hp
I asked them as well out of curiosity.
Their response:
The 1480 series one is made with a combination u-joint that goes from bigger stronger u-joint on the driveshaft side to the stock 1410 series u-joint going to the flange yokes. Still able to use the stock flange yokes on that shaft

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back