Does the exhaust on the ‘27’s seem quieter?

JJA

TRX Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Location
MN
Current Ride
‘25 Raptor
I’ve heard a few people mention this, those of you who who had a TRX prior to the ‘27 do you agree?
 
Apparently it’s quieter on the inside because of updated cabin insulation. Saw that mentioned in a few videos.

On the other hand, people say the truck sounds absolutely insane still and pops when hanging revs.
 
I just picked up my ‘27 and will say I expected it to be a lot louder. My Roush F150 (NA 5.0) had a deeper and louder cold start but the idle exhaust rumble is a lot louder on the TRX. I haven’t gone WOT yet but anticipating it will roar a lot louder than my Roush.
 
Loud AF from the outside IMO. But yeah the 27s supposedly have updated noise cancellation so inside it's pretty silent, it's a line item on my build sheet.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top