does jumping void warranty

parneetxsra

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
ram trx
Hello, I was thinking about taking my trx to the dunes but i am worried that if something breaks out there does warranty cover it? Also i seen 1-2 videos of jumping the trx and the airbags going off. Will the warranty cover that if that does happen?

You mean like this…

Warranty isn’t going to cover anything like that.
I am not sure if the trx has anything like this but some track focused cars specifically lay out that warranty does not cover track use.
It’s more of a gamble really.
IMG_3037.png

As with most sports cars and off road trucks if they market the vehicle for something it isn't covered.....use your TRX to get coffee and that's about it

that is what you have insurance for.

I have seen insurance NOT cover as well, trust but verify.
If you are concerned with who will pay for damage caused by your actions, you should probably give thoughtful considerations to those actions. 🤷‍♂️

This is no different than modding your engine.

As with most sports cars and off road trucks if they market the vehicle for something it isn't covered.....use your TRX to get coffee and that's about it
i mean they do advertise is it for desert running and sand dunes.

Hello, I was thinking about taking my trx to the dunes but i am worried that if something breaks out there does warranty cover it? Also i seen 1-2 videos of jumping the trx and the airbags going off. Will the warranty cover that if that does happen?
Jumping doesn’t void the warranty… it’s the landing that does.

The last thing I would tell an insurance company or warranty company is that I was jumping my truck. You hit a curb swerving to miss a pet pig in the road....remember?

No dealer will do warranty work on damaged parts from Jumping. Its like getting rock chips and expecting the dealer to cover under warranty since they advertise desert running. You'll most likely have to claim from insurance if you want anything fixed.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back