Did the engineers on the 2027 TRX SRT get any of the "common" Issues fixed?

pipewelder4654

TRX Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
Oklahoma/Texas
Current Ride
White 2023 Level 2 TRX
Does anyone know if they made changes to any of the known issues on our trucks?
Ya know like:

Radiators- (I had 1 replaced)
CV axels and/or boot tearing- (I had 2 axels and 3 boots replaced)
Driveshaft Klunk- (I went through 3 shafts)
Adding a Rear sway bar

Don't get me wrong I'm still getting a 27, just curious if any changes were made.
 
I believe the drive shaft is the same, recent Tyler potter video said that.

Haven’t heard anything significant about your other two though. More than likely the same
 
I believe the drive shaft is the same, recent Tyler potter video said that.

Haven’t heard anything significant about your other two though. More than likely the same
Yeah, I kind of figured that but was hoping someone here might know definitively.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top