Deposit down, Powerwagon ready to go- South florida checking in

TRXJouster

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat>Powerwagon>TRX
owned the Powerwagon for about 36k miles. and Its everything i hoped for..
Except i miss my dearly beloved 6.2 that i departed with when i sold my HC charger for the PW...

lets get back to boost life.

my Powerwagon was baja mode-Boogie rated on 37s and 3.0 kings.
Air release sway bar
ABS kill switch
Locker bypasses
2hi rear locked no nannies in a 2500 was a blast.
give me 700HP and ill be set for 60k miles.
10BEC59D-0E08-4C21-8400-6DA3C7F79073.jpg

Good looking truck.

What color did you order, Diamond Black?

Welcome!

Nice wagon I’m trading mine to . If you don’t mind me asking are you selling private or trading and what are you getting for it if trading?

Nice wagon I’m trading mine to . If you don’t mind me asking are you selling private or trading and what are you getting for it if trading?
i dont want to talk about it lolololol

i have over 30k in parts in this truck probably
selling with 36k miles and i expect $35-40 on dealer trade in...
ive never had luck finding private buyer on any of my modified vehicles.

Lol thanks for responding, I got 30 for mine on trade ,it is a 2016 with 77,000 on it , I just keep thinking I should have got more , but I’m still driving it until new comes in . Hope dealer doesn’t try to renegotiate with all the extra miles I’m piling on while I wait , but they signed the trade deal already so fingers crossed .

TRXJouster, what year is your PW?

I got sooooooooo close to buying a power wagon, but the rebel 12 called to me...and now the TRX...still love them PWs though. Nice rig! Welcome to the waiting room.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back