Daily Drivers

Is your TRX your daily driver or another fun truck/ car?
I don’t have a need to daily drive. All my work is remote (yay covid. Haven’t had to wear a suit since early march) and I live in the woods. I have an f150 fx4 for utility truck and a RR Sport Supercharged for an suv.

my daily until summer is around then one of the m3s in the stable

Which m3’s? I want an E30
i have 2 x e30 m3, e30 325i, e46 m3 slicktop imola red

im looking for another e92 6spd and a e36 gt from Europe

i have 2 x e30 m3, e30 325i, e46 m3 slicktop imola red

im looking for another e92 6spd and a e36 gt from Europe
Post pics of the e30’s

Post pics of the e30’s
And if you are looking for rare bmw’s I have a great car broker that specializes in locating stuff like that. Or theres always EAW

I daily drive my motorcycles (HD Road Glide and Ducati Scrambler). My 12 Ram 2500 only has 67K miles on it. During the summer I ride my bikes everyday, including to my office in downtown Seattle (Seattle also has free motorcycle parking in a lot of places).

I'll put a lot of miles on the TRX the first year just because it is a new toy, but I just can't stomach the gas prices, so I prefer 2 wheel travel. Of course, living in Seattle with the weather makes it a challenge.

My big dilemma is whether I keep the Ram 2500. Initially I was certain I was gonna sell it or trade it in. But I just bought the TRX outright and the Ram 2500 is paid off. Two monster trucks seems a little much but the TRX has a different mission (fun) than the 2500 (house projects and loaner vehicle to friends). May just keep both.

And if you are looking for rare bmw’s I have a great car broker that specializes in locating stuff like that. Or theres always EAW
i know the boys at EAW, i am looking for something thats not in north america for the e36,

here are some pics

i know the boys at EAW, i am looking for something thats not in north america for the e36,

here are some pics
Is the e36 gt different from the standard euro individual tb e36? I had a silver ‘98 and loved it

Is the e36 gt different from the standard euro individual tb e36? I had a silver ‘98 and loved it

I don’t have a need to daily drive. All my work is remote (yay covid. Haven’t had to wear a suit since early march) and I live in the woods. I have an f150 fx4 for utility truck and a RR Sport Supercharged for an suv.
I am a full time remote employee before COVID sent the entire company home. I estimate filling up the TRX once every 2 months maybe? I average about 3,500 miles /year on my cars as a result.

I wear scrubs (pajamas) to work every day and I drive a RAM 1500 sport most days to my clinic. I'll daily the TRX for a while (if it ever arrives) until I can ride one of the bikes without having to put on heated gear

Thats pretty neat. What do they sell for?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back