TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
ANTHONY SCHINCARIOL
Current Ride
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Current Ride #2
2020 Ram 1500 Night Express
Mine was in "C" status for dealer stock on Sept. 25/20. Changed to my name Dec 17/20. Was told that would make it a shorter wait. Dealer now has gone AWOL and is not offering any info. Think it's in "D" but can't confirm. I've noticed more recent order dates, with lower VIN numbers that are already built. Can't figure that one out

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
Hi guys,
GTA owner (yet) here. VIN #808027, current D1. Anyone in same stage with me?

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s
Hi guys,
GTA owner (yet) here. VIN #808027, current D1. Anyone in same stage with me?
Hey buddy who did you order through. I waited 8 months for mine. Ordered from Peel Chrysler

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
Hey buddy who did you order through. I waited 8 months for mine. Ordered from Peel Chrysler
Well, it was a long story. Generally speaking, I ordered from a dealership on Dec 2020, but they might made some mistake, my reservation lost. The god opened another window, Milton Chrysler gave me another chance to have the truck in end of June or early July.
Buddy, I don’t think your 8 months waiting is normal. If you want my story, PM me, we can talk. Just don’t want to hurt any dealership when I don’t know the truth.

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
Well, it was a long story. Generally speaking, I ordered from a dealership on Dec 2020, but they might made some mistake, my reservation lost. The god opened another window, Milton Chrysler gave me another chance to have the truck in end of June or early July.
Buddy, I don’t think your 8 months waiting is normal. If you want my story, PM me, we can talk. Just don’t want to hurt any dealership when I don’t know the truth.
Haha I'll shoot ya a message in the morning, I got a story of how Bustard Chrysler in Waterloo took my deposit and didn't order me a truck, they lied about it and told me they did!

Mfrazi

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Miro
Current Ride
2020 Rebel
I am from AB ,Calgary area ordered mine and it is in J status right now.Hopefully gets built this week and shipped out to me

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
Haha I'll shoot ya a message in the morning, I got a story of how Bustard Chrysler in Waterloo took my deposit and didn't order me a truck, they lied about it and told me they did!
Not sure if they did not order for us, or sold our truck for profit. Every time call them, they say “ I don’t know”. No order number, no VIN, only “I don’t know”. Meanwhile, I see by my eyes on some used car dealership”a mail box that RAM dealer sending email to promote the new TRX with 25k addition bucks.
Seems even buy a carin Canada, need a friend network, otherwise your order won’t be secured.

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
I am from AB ,Calgary area ordered mine and it is in J status right now.Hopefully gets built this week and shipped out to me
What is J status, painted ready to ship? Mine is D1 for couple days already, no moving yet. But dealer said the ETA is July 1

Mfrazi

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Miro
Current Ride
2020 Rebel
As i have understanding truck has been built but i suspect it is in accessory shop(bedliner,tonneau,side steps) and then WS,i could be wrong if someone knows better pls correct me

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
As i have understanding truck has been built but i suspect it is in accessory shop(bedliner,tonneau,side steps) and then WS,i could be wrong if someone knows better pls correct me
I remember there is a chart for all status code in this forum. But cannot find it any more. Sad

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
There's also a couple Rams I know sitting on dealer lots without a huge MRSP

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
There's also a couple Rams I know sitting on dealer lots without a huge MRSP
I cannot understand the current TRX market in Canada. Some were sold 30k over MSRP. Phaff just sold a lunch edition over 50k. But some dealers sell TRX on MSRP, like mine.
Somebody waited for more than half year, but Insee tons order in April 2021, the trucks are coming at June. Only two months waiting.
Totally confused. Are these trucks hot?

I have another order for C8, have waited for 15 months already. Just dropped to 3800.
I have another order for Bronco badlands, don’t know if I can see him before I die. LOL

Saskfitz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Ram Limited
I cannot understand the current TRX market in Canada. Some were sold 30k over MSRP. Phaff just sold a lunch edition over 50k. But some dealers sell TRX on MSRP, like mine.
Somebody waited for more than half year, but Insee tons order in April 2021, the trucks are coming at June. Only two months waiting.
Totally confused. Are these trucks hot?

I have another order for C8, have waited for 15 months already. Just dropped to 3800.
I have another order for Bronco badlands, don’t know if I can see him before I die. LOL
My order was initial launch in Aug 2020…..small town rural dealer….promised me nothing over MSRP….they held to their end of the deal….despite the other dealer shaninigans and only 20 units have been delivered to Saskatchewan. Received my unit end of May 2021 and had some cosmetic mods done…..I couldn’t be happier!

Mfrizz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F150
Military
Canadian Armed Forces Veteran
Hey Guys, I finally took delivery of my truck in May. I was given the run around for MONTHS from my dealer after I ordered Nov/2020. Same thing, no vin, no von, no idea. “I reached out to our guy”. Is the best I heard.
The only reason I now have a trx is I found myself in a situation where “I know a guy who knows a guy” kinda thing. High enough in the company They had an allotment for two builds and where Willing to use one for my order. They even contacted the dealer and pulled the order in house.
In the end I still waited six months, but I could easily still be waiting. It seems like you either know a guy, you’re lucky, or you don’t care to drop a cool 150-200g + tax for a TR2 Lol. Real shame.

I hope the stars align for you guys waiting.

Saskfitz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Dodge Ram Limited
Teams Chyrsler mississauga, bumper to bumper - 84 months - 160km - $5250
i just looked at my Gold Chrysler Service plan......and I paid $5250 for 5 year/100000km. Supposedly the SRT division adds $1800 to the gold plan to service the supercharger.....am i missing out on 60000km and 2 years?

TREX510

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Donald Wayne
Current Ride
RAM 1500 TRX
i just looked at my Gold Chrysler Service plan......and I paid $5250 for 5 year/100000km. Supposedly the SRT division adds $1800 to the gold plan to service the supercharger.....am i missing out on 60000km and 2 years?
Not saying is incorrect but I had too many bad experience to buy extended warranty or insurance from dealership. They will have tons reason to refuse your claim, or just put your car for long time waiting.
Last year my BRZ tire explored during driving. I claimed my tires insurance in dealership. They want to me proof myself that I immediately stopped after tire explosion. And kick me between dealership and insurance company. They put my car in dealership for two weeks and seems will never pay me. I have to fix on my own cost. It was a Subaru dealer.
I will never buy any warranty and/or insurance from any dealership.

OP
Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
Not saying is incorrect but I had too many bad experience to buy extended warranty or insurance from dealership. They will have tons reason to refuse your claim, or just put your car for long time waiting.
Last year my BRZ tire explored during driving. I claimed my tires insurance in dealership. They want to me proof myself that I immediately stopped after tire explosion. And kick me between dealership and insurance company. They put my car in dealership for two weeks and seems will never pay me. I have to fix on my own cost. It was a Subaru dealer.
I will never buy any warranty and/or insurance from any dealership.
Man that's terrible! Atleast your healthly, but what a shit show!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com