Can you squeeze 37 x 12.5 on a +1 offset wheel without a lift?

djheywood

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 TRX
I am currently running 37 x 12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock non-beadlock wheel on a 24 TRX. Had it a few weeks and there is no rubbing at all.

I am considering getting the Fuel Rebel 6 18x9 in a +1 offset and wonder if there is any chance they will fit without rubbing? My guess is likely not but thought someone might have tried something similiar. I don't mind leveling the front if I had to, but trying to keep the suspension modifications as small as possible to retain the stock ride or as close to it as I can. Perusing these forums seems like just doing the lower Rogue leveling collar would be the least invasive option?

Thank you for your help. I have read a ton of threads here, but don't recall seeing anything on a +1 offset?

FMI leveling kit
37x13.50r18 on method +0 offset
Trimmed the pinch weld and no rubbing with fast g outs or flexing
With 12.50 I do not think you would have to trim.
IMG_2014.jpeg

Thanks for the reply. Do you think I would still need the leveling kit for 12.5s?

I think you’ll need a leveling kit without trimming for the +1. Typically the +20 offset requires no mods with 37x12.50

Good to know. I was deciding between the Method 305's in the bronze/black +1 offset like you have, and the Fuel Rebel 6 in bronze/w black lip, but the rebels looks like only the -12 offset fit the calipers based on another thread I read. Wondering if the -12 and the Rogue lower collars on the front will work without trimming. As you can tell, I'm trying hard not to trim anything if I can help it.

I have no experience with the wider offset wheels. I would imagine it would work but not lock to lock turning. Hopefully someone with experience with a wider offset will chime in.

FMI leveling kit
37x13.50r18 on method +0 offset
Trimmed the pinch weld and no rubbing with fast g outs or flexing
With 12.50 I do not think you would have to trim.
View attachment 127453
Any issues clearing the brake calipers with the 0 offset 305's? The method website only offers me the -12 when I put in a 2024 TRX, wonder why as I feel like if you keep stock wheels the +0 would fit as-is?

Fits super tight but no issues. Just be careful of wheel weight positioning because the caliper can strip them off.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back