Bored with truck

313TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Grand Cherokee WL
Anyone bored with there truck? I've had it for 13 months. Kinda bored with it, anyone else bored with it, and thinking of selling or trading. Plus the fact that these things get stolen all the time. I do have a couple theft systems so I'm not really worried about it getting stolen, more vandalized cause they can't take it. But back on point, are you guys bored with your truck.

My stock isn't stock, has a lower pulley, S&B intake, eibach's, 22s custom steering wheel, ceramic coating, bed rug, tazer, probably forgetting a few other mods.

Not even close to bored with it. I've put about 15k miles in 15 months on mine and now my wife is (jokingly) suggesting we buy another to store it for when this one wears out. It's the most comfortable and roomy vehicle we have for traveling (other cars are a BMW and Lexus) plus I haul stuff for yard projects and take it elk hunting. Never owned a more versatile and enjoyable vehicle.

I usually keep vehicles between 1 and 2 years and the TRX is almost a year old. There just anything that would replace it. It makes a good road trip vehicle and then when I get to the trails, I air it down and it makes a good wheeler. If anything replaces the truck, it will probably be a 2024 Wrangler 392.

30k miles since 4/1/21. I still love it. I typically lease autos because I get bored easily (😒), but this truck is still bringing the joy.
It is my daily driver, and if 2024 offers a hellcat, I will get another one. I can't think of another auto I would rather drive. It checks ☑️ off the most boxes for me.

Personally, I get bored with any vehicle after the first year or so but I usually keep them for about 3 years. One of the reasons I keep them is I try to build some equity by paying down my loans and using the money to get into a newer vehicle. As someone here said, I try to continuously mod them so that my interest stays high. That being said there are two factors that prevent me from over modding. Obviously the cost and not really getting that money back, but the engine mods I want to do will void my warranty and I'm not sure I want to do that yet. I have had my truck almost 6 months now and like everything else, it becomes the same old same old. Its not boredom, but I'm just used to it now. Then there is the other part of it that says if I do sell it what am I replacing it with that I will make me happier ? Not much out there right now.

I usually keep vehicles between 1 and 2 years and the TRX is almost a year old. There just anything that would replace it. It makes a good road trip vehicle and then when I get to the trails, I air it down and it makes a good wheeler. If anything replaces the truck, it will probably be a 2024 Wrangler 392.

im trying to find a way for a 24 wrangler 392. Not gonna sell the TRX tho. we'll see.

I have found that modding my truck is a cure for the boredom. My wife hates it when I get bored:D I'm adding the EibachPro Lift, Powder coating the springs and tow hooks and adding the new AFE Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System in Raising Hell Red today and tomorrow.

I already have my eye on some Vossen HYBRID FORGED 6-LUG HF6-5 rims and NITTO 37" RIdge Grapplers.

I just need more money:oops:

No way I can be bored with this truck.

Anyone bored with there truck? I've had it for 13 months. Kinda bored with it, anyone else bored with it, and thinking of selling or trading. Plus the fact that these things get stolen all the time. I do have a couple theft systems so I'm not really worried about it getting stolen, more vandalized cause they can't take it. But back on point, are you guys bored with your truck.

I have a Ducati, a Harley, a Boat and more tech and toys than a teenager in Japan.

TRX still gets the most love and attention and I was one of the earlier builds.

Nope, not bored.

Best thing you can do is trade it off......for something like a Prius or Volt.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back