Best hepa cabin air filter

Spawn

TRX Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Location
Arizona
Current Ride
2024 Ram TRX Final Edition
I was looking into getting the highest rated hepa filter (higher efficiency than oem). I found the "Bosch 6090C HEPA Cabin Air Filter" but I'm not sure if it is compatible with the 2024 Ram TRX.

Any other suggestions or confirmations that the Bosch will fit?
 
I was looking into getting the highest rated hepa filter (higher efficiency than oem). I found the "Bosch 6090C HEPA Cabin Air Filter" but I'm not sure if it is compatible with the 2024 Ram TRX.

Any other suggestions or confirmations that the Bosch will fit?
I tried a HEPA cabin air filter and didn't like it. It drastically reduced the airflow coming out of the vents. In my opinion, it's better to stick with an OEM filter and just change it more frequently.
 
I tried a HEPA cabin air filter and didn't like it. It drastically reduced the airflow coming out of the vents. In my opinion, it's better to stick with an OEM filter and just change it more frequently.
This.....I did the same thing and had to switch......cut the air flow dramatically.
 
I use these on my GM and will on the TRX shortly.

PUREFLOW PC4579HX HEPA Cabin Air Filter | Fits 2016-2026 Ram 1500 5.7L, 3500 6.4L, 6.7L, 5500 6.4L, 6.7L, 4500 6.4L, 6.7L; 2016-2027 2500 6.4L, 6.7L; 2019-2026 1500 3.6L​

 
I tried a HEPA cabin air filter and didn't like it. It drastically reduced the airflow coming out of the vents. In my opinion, it's better to stick with an OEM filter and just change it more frequently.
Be advised that this is true. However, for me it is worth it to change out the nasty one more frequently.
 
That makes sense, thanks for the advice and the product recc!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top