Back in a TRX

Jet55

TRX Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
26
Gallery
3
Reaction score
48
Location
Chicago
Current Ride
21 Ram Limited
Sold my 2023 back in 2024 and have been driving a Cybertruck for the last 2.5 years. Immobilizer tomorrow, 3M security film Thursday and more.
IMG_5372.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5371.webp
    IMG_5371.webp
    76 KB · Views: 5
you know you are old school when you are looking to install Immobilizer in a '27 truck. TBH I've used the exact same device and is cleaner than all the other alternatives. Personal preference and my 1st choice if I'll ever get into a TRX again
 
Sold my 2023 back in 2024 and have been driving a Cybertruck for the last 2.5 years. Immobilizer tomorrow, 3M security film Thursday and more. View attachment 163049
Congratulations on your transition back to heterosexuality. Welcome back!
 
VN550517 - did I get it right?
Yessir! I had a wild hair up my exhaust pipe as for I do not really do red cars. The only three redheads I have owned were a 79 308 GTB, a 911 Slant and a Ram SRT quad. The sale price I got for the CT was so good I had to take it.
 
Last edited:

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top