Awesome Lights At A Better Price

Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Level 2 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2021 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
I get a lot of questions about the lights we run on our TRX, ran on our Rebel and sell through our company. We are a Diode Dynamics Dealer. We didn't take this decision lightly. I tried working with other well known high end companies and didn't receive the customer service and follow through I expect my customers to get. Diode Dynamics was great from the start. They sent me a set of lights to test knowing I would be impressed. They had amazing follow through. I applied to be a dealer and was accepted. I purchased lights for our Rebel and my wife's Challenger and installed them. I also ordered a bunch of lights for a few customer's trucks. I installed those as well. I have been extremely happy with the cost, customer service and quality. I will run Diode Dynamics lights on all of my vehicles for the foreseeable future. Here are a few videos showing exactly what I am talking about.

Here is a good video showing a comparison between the SS5 Pod and another larger more expensive Pod light:

Here is a good video describing different lens choices and some wiring options:

Another overview video of SS3 Pods:

As always, let us know if we can help in any way or answer any questions. We have access to all Diode Dynamics products so if there is something you want that you don't see on our webpage, let us know and we will get it added. We are constantly working on adding new items to the site but it is time consuming so often we don't add items unless they are requested.

We are always happy to help with wiring or other questions even if it isn't a product we sell or you bought from another company in the industry. We truly don't care what the product is or who you bought it from, If we can improve your experience or help answer questions with an install or trouble shooting, we will do all we can to assist you.

As always, thank you all for being such an awesome community we are proud to be a part of and thank you all for all of the support you continue to give and show us! You all are the best!

Ryan

I get a lot of questions about the lights we run on our TRX, ran on our Rebel and sell through our company. We are a Diode Dynamics Dealer. We didn't take this decision lightly. I tried working with other well known high end companies and didn't receive the customer service and follow through I expect my customers to get. Diode Dynamics was great from the start. They sent me a set of lights to test knowing I would be impressed. They had amazing follow through. I applied to be a dealer and was accepted. I purchased lights for our Rebel and my wife's Challenger and installed them. I also ordered a bunch of lights for a few customer's trucks. I installed those as well. I have been extremely happy with the cost, customer service and quality. I will run Diode Dynamics lights on all of my vehicles for the foreseeable future. Here are a few videos showing exactly what I am talking about.

Here is a good video showing a comparison between the SS5 Pod and another larger more expensive Pod light:

As always, let us know if we can help in any way or answer any questions. We have access to all Diode Dynamics products so if there is something you want that you don't see on our webpage, let us know and we will get it added. We are constantly working on adding new items to the site but it is time consuming so often we don't add items unless they are requested.

We are always happy to help with wiring or other questions even if it isn't a product we sell or you bought from another company in the industry. We truly don't care what the product is or who you bought it from, If we can improve your experience or help answer questions with an install or trouble shooting, we will do all we can to assist you.

As always, thank you all for being such an awesome community we are proud to be a part of and thank you all for all of the support you continue to give and show us! You all are the best!

Ryan
Build the front light mount!! 😂

Ryan
I won’t argue what light is better. Just my opinion, the shape of the Baja Design light is better looking. I prefer that design over the square light.

Looking forward to it! Still not sure which way to go with lighting for my Ram Bar!
If I had a Ram Bar or Chase Rack I’d be really tempted to run one of the SS5 bar kits that link several SS5 pods together. It would be EXTREMELY bright and you could adjust the angles for great coverage how you want it. SS3 lights up there would be a lower profile and the SS3 max or SS3 pro lights are also very bright.

If I had a Ram Bar or Chase Rack I’d be really tempted to run one of the SS5 bar kits that link several SS5 pods together. It would be EXTREMELY bright and you could adjust the angles for great coverage how you want it. SS3 lights up there would be a lower profile and the SS3 max or SS3 pro lights are also very bright.
I’m leaning towards the six pod SS5 bar on a power actuated GoRhino sport bar. 25% brighter than BD, and lower profile…

I’m leaning towards the six pod SS5 bar on a power actuated GoRhino sport bar. 25% brighter than BD, and lower profile…
It will be crazy bright as well. It will look amazing!

I just got a second set of the Diode Dynamics SS5 combo driving lights to go on the outside of the fog SS3s. The SS3s are way brighter than I thought a set of fog lights would be. I haven't finished wiring the SS5s yet, but I will see this weekend how they perform.
Question:
Where is a good spot to wire in the back lights on these to the truck?

Attachments

• Diode Dynamics 2.jpg
    Diode Dynamics 2.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 57
Do you carry a curved 40" light bar that can be used on the ADD Stealth Bumper?

I just got a second set of the Diode Dynamics SS5 combo driving lights to go on the outside of the fog SS3s. The SS3s are way brighter than I thought a set of fog lights would be. I haven't finished wiring the SS5s yet, but I will see this weekend how they perform.
Question:
Where is a good spot to wire in the back lights on these to the truck?
By back lights are you referring to backup lights or chase lights, or something different?

Do you carry a curved 40" light bar that can be used on the ADD Stealth Bumper?
The current Diode dynamics bars are straight. They are working on a new line of bars that should be out next spring from what I’m hearing. Not sure if curved bars will be in that lineup yet or not.

The multicolored backlight feature on the SS5 that needs to be wired into the running/park lights on the truck.

View attachment 51589
Ah gotcha. I wired my back lights to auxiliary switch 6 so I can change the colors, turn them on and turn them off easily.

Ah gotcha. I wired my back lights to auxiliary switch 6 so I can change the colors, turn them on and turn them off easily.
I'll figure it out, I want them wired into the marker lights, so they are when they are on. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would love to see another fog light option, not happy with the OEM one but not sold on the options out there currently. Plug and play would be a huge plus!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back