Anyone put a cattle guard on their T-Rex?

I just had this convo with someone yesterday at the Ram game. He had a PW with a guard and said he would like to see a TRX with one. I looked at him a little sideways when he told me he lived in LA where you would probably need the guard more for the homeless than any deer.

Following, just so I can see the comical picture of someone putting a cattle guard on a TRX. LOL!
Thinking only if there’s a good looking one.. otherwise we’re driving the wife’s Expedition with cattle guard when we head to Hill Country for some live country music in Luckenbach TX! 😂

t rex fence.jpg

I'm not sure of the brand best I could find, good luck :geek:

View attachment 32955

I just had this convo with someone yesterday at the Ram game. He had a PW with a guard and said he would like to see a TRX with one. I looked at him a little sideways when he told me he lived in LA where you would probably need the guard more for the homeless than any deer.
Nice to not have to drive into town much or Id have the same problem! Not quite country but definitely not city 🤣
View attachment 32955
Found this.. more of a brush guard.. but I’m not mad..looks badass… 🦖

Attachments

• 1D60FDE0-CDD0-46B0-B098-19D1FAE23BDB.png
    1D60FDE0-CDD0-46B0-B098-19D1FAE23BDB.png
    714.7 KB · Views: 349
  • A3EAFD72-CD69-4A8B-82E0-D98AED3CB7C2.png
    A3EAFD72-CD69-4A8B-82E0-D98AED3CB7C2.png
    715.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 749F767F-87CE-4585-825C-8BA5CA5E1CF0.png
    749F767F-87CE-4585-825C-8BA5CA5E1CF0.png
    799.3 KB · Views: 364
I did find this when I was looking for cattle guard bumpers.
1643732645567.png

Ranch Hand midnight bumper, it's supposed to fit a normal 1500. I know our trucks are extra 8 inches wider, but if that is just in the side fenders and the lights are in the same place and hook ups are the same. This might work. If some one wants to try it and see if works or not I would like to know because I would get one for myself too.

Here in my part of TX and and in the Hill Country we have lots of deer, anyone put a cattle guard on their Beast? Brand/Pics 🦌??
Hey, neighbor. I'd love to have a guard since I have a house here in NW Harris County and a ranch in Bosque County (aka deer central), but I don't have an inch to spare in my suburban garage . . . either depth- or height-wise. So tight, in fact, I had to cut out a section of decorative garage trim so my shark's fin antenna wouldn't rub, so top-mount light bar is also out.

Deer are the issue here - as someone once said, living around here, with all the landscaping, is like an all you can eat gourmet smorgasbord for the deer.

Nice to not have to drive into town much or Id have the same problem! Not quite country but definitely not city 🤣

Found this.. more of a brush guard.. but I’m not mad..looks badass… 🦖
That looks close, but I agree more of a brush guard. I think a deer would go right over the top into the grill and hood.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back