Anyone interested in a group buy/discount on this??

How much do they go for?, not looking at buying right now, but def interested.

How much do they go for?, not looking at buying right now, but def interested.
$595 shipped from Australia. I've got a discount code for 10% off so $535 shipped if you use "FULLTHROTTLERICK". There are add-ons too for those who wanna keep it looking fancy.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED: PRICES WILL BE GOING UP POSSIBLY BY OVER $100+ IN VERY NEAR FUTURE

The company reached out to me last night and informed me that they will start integrating the polycarbonate protective sheets ($95) and the rain seal ($19.95) into the price of the box. As such, the price will likely be going up by over $100+. Anyone interested in the bare bones edition with rain seal (like we have), should definitely get their order in sooner rather than later. Anyone who wants the fancy protective cover, you're good to wait!

GUESS WHAT?!?!

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, use code "FULLTHROTTLERICK" and get
  • 5% off your order +
  • A FREE POLYCARBONATE PROTECTIVE SHEET ($95) +
  • FREE RAIN SEAL ($20)!!!
  • That's nearly $150 OFF!!!
**These 2 items will be manually added to your order AFTER it's placed so DO NOT put them in your cart**

I’m going to buy one but look for someone else’s discount code just out of spite 🖕🏼

Ill contact the company and tell em to give u the one in the alley that the homeless are taking shits in.
Hey, they said I could have the shit one for 25% off. 😆

Get it haha!! But 25% off is basically what you're getting right now with that coupon code and you get a clean one lolol

I enjoy mine. Nice places for straps, recovery rope, and folding shovel. Oh and tire plug kit.

I enjoy mine. Nice places for straps, recovery rope, and folding shovel. Oh and tire plug kit.
100%! Thats why we’re trying to spread the word about it. Ive owned 4 pickups and NEVER heard of this until sometime last year when i stumbled upon someone’s casual FB post.

Storage in your tailgate?! When its normally useless air?!?! I would’ve had it on all 4 pickups for sure

100%! Thats why we’re trying to spread the word about it. Ive owned 4 pickups and NEVER heard of this until sometime last year when i stumbled upon someone’s casual FB post.

Storage in your tailgate?! When its normally useless air?!?! I would’ve had it on all 4 pickups for sure
My little Canyon at4x has a mini version built in from the factory, so the factory tailgate dampening is already tuned for it. Not as big, but still great. I couldn't go back to no tailgate storage.

My little Canyon at4x has a mini version built in from the factory, so the factory tailgate dampening is already tuned for it. Not as big, but still great. I couldn't go back to no tailgate storage.
aw dude that's legit i never knew the AT4x came with one.

I COULD NEVER GO BACK TO NO TAILGATE STORAGE. I'd be like Will Ferrell doing his 1st Ricky Bobby post-race interview...what do i do with my hands lolol?!?!

aw dude that's legit i never knew the AT4x came with one.

I COULD NEVER GO BACK TO NO TAILGATE STORAGE. I'd be like Will Ferrell doing his 1st Ricky Bobby post-race interview...what do i do with my hands lolol?!?!
Screenshot_20240418-203243.png
little latches on the right pivot left to right to open. Not lockable like the Hurican Fab though.

View attachment 127944little latches on the right pivot left to right to open. Not lockable like the Hurican Fab though.
that's sweet tho man esp. since it came from the factory! I do like that our Huracan boxes are lockable though. Something I'll rarely use but will be happy it's there when i need it

@Got Pipe did you opt for the polycarbonate protective sheet thing? I kinda wish i had it lol. Wish i could return my whole tailgate box and get the free one in the promotion right now lol!

Confirmed with Huracan that the price will be going up by btwn $50-$100 in the coming months so take advantage of the discount & promotion now while you can!

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, use code "FULLTHROTTLERICK" and get
  • 5% off your order +
  • A FREE POLYCARBONATE PROTECTIVE SHEET ($95) +
  • FREE RAIN SEAL ($20)!!!
  • That's nearly $150 OFF!!!
**These 2 items will be manually added to your order AFTER it's placed so DO NOT put them in your cart**

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back