Any experience with F-Pace SVR

ajamils

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango Hellcat, CT4-BW, 17 SS (Holden), 15 SS (Holden), Subaru Legacy GT
Few years back when I had Hellrango, I was seriously considering trading it in for F-Pace SVR but ended up going for TRX (my first ever truck). Still love the TRX but ready to try something different and leaning again towards SVR again.

Does anybody has any experience? Ive heard mix reviews about JLR reliability but let's face is FCA/Stellantis isn't a beacon of quality or reliability either :)

The general consensus of opinions here.

I enjoyed driving the f pace svr, thought it was a great truck. I just ended up with a different vehicle for one reason to another.

The general consensus of opinions here.

I enjoyed driving the f pace svr, thought it was a great truck. I just ended up with a different vehicle for one reason to another.
Where did you ended up?

My ultimate goal was to get a CT5 Blackwing as I miss driving manual but after owning Hellrango and TRX, I am having hard time going back to a sedan.

Where did you ended up?

My ultimate goal was to get a CT5 Blackwing as I miss driving manual but after owning Hellrango and TRX, I am having hard time going back to a sedan.
I ended up with an F90 M5, I sometimes think about if I should have gotten the svr, but I don’t have any complaints about the M5

I've got a 2020 range rover sport SVR it's what I've ended up DD over my TRX as it's fun to drive and just drive the TRX when I want to or need to to jobsites, not sure about the F pace but the new 2024 range rover went to a BMW twin turbo for the SV model the reviews ive seen on it are great but also heard one shit the bed in the first week of having it so not sure if it's a a one off or if it's going to keep happening I'd think BMW has a solid twin turbo v8 by now

Few years back when I had Hellrango, I was seriously considering trading it in for F-Pace SVR but ended up going for TRX (my first ever truck). Still love the TRX but ready to try something different and leaning again towards SVR again.

Does anybody has any experience? Ive heard mix reviews about JLR reliability but let's face is FCA/Stellantis isn't a beacon of quality or reliability either :)
Im actually a JLR technician. are you looking at getting a brand new jaguar F-Pace SVR or an older one? I havnt dealt with to many of the new new ones but one common issue ive seen in the 2020-2022 F-Pace SVR is front wheel bearings clicking when turning. i have replaced several of those which really isnt all that bad since the hubs are bolted in instead of pressed in. other common issues are the front coolant Y-pipe and crossover pipes leaking as well as water pumps. other than some electronic issues that are usually fixed by a simple update its mainly just the coolant pipe issues. the good thing with the jaguar is that if you buy a brand new one you have i believe 6 warranty maintenances which will help greatly since the services aren't cheap. you will also want to get the extended warranty through jaguar because once your out of warranty you will need it. they are not cheep to maintain. be prepared to replace the brakes and rotors at around $1100-$1300 per set every 10K-15K miles depending how you drive. i think the the longest ive seen any jaguar or range rover go on one set of brakes and rotors is 30K miles and i would have to say those were highway miles. if youre gonna do alot of city driving in stop and go traffic dont be surprised when that low brake pad light comes on around 10K-15K miles. also dont expect to get more than 30K miles on a set of tires especially with the SVR and since it has awd once the tires get to a certain mark and you need to replace a tire your going to need to replace all 4 and if you have it done at the dealership thats another $2500 not including the alignment.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back