Any dealers or employees help me out with VIN TRACK?

techguy926

TRX Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
37
Gallery
9
Reaction score
40
Location
Kansas City
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover
As the title states, any dealers or employees of dealers that can help me track a VIN with VIN TRACK?

I'm getting little help from my sales guy...feel like he might not know what he's doing.

VIN 1C6SRFU96VN595982
 
As the title states, any dealers or employees of dealers that can help me track a VIN with VIN TRACK?

I'm getting little help from my sales guy...feel like he might not know what he's doing.

VIN 1C6SRFU96VN595982
Reach out to @Eighty on this forum. He will need your last name and your VON and believe me, he will be ALL over it. ;)
 
Unfortunately, I can't help with this. The truck has already shipped, and only a dealer can look up where it is in the process.
 
Unfortunately, I can't help with this. The truck has already shipped, and only a dealer can look up where it is in the process.
See, already ALL over it. (y)
 
Yeah I pinged him privately and thank you for the info @Eighty! Just need someone with dealer access, feel free to DM me privately! Thanks in advance!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top