A Very Good Review of The 2027 TRX!

My two cents - the '27 is bat shit crazy. I know its been a year and a half since I got rid of my '21, but as a daily driver the '27 feels so different - much more power. The '21 was almost tame and drove like a luxury car until you got on it. This thing - feels possessed.
 
My two cents - the '27 is bat shit crazy. I know its been a year and a half since I got rid of my '21, but as a daily driver the '27 feels so different - much more power. The '21 was almost tame and drove like a luxury car until you got on it. This thing - feels possessed.
Have to agree but it has been 4 years since I sold my 1 gen. This one is really nice! Hope it does not cause me nightmares like the old one did. So far so good! Have 2 more mods to do next Tuesday (ditch lights BD Squadron 2 and AWE cat back) and then will be finished until brackets come out for the factory fog light cutouts.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top