DEAL $9000 off a 2023 TRX Order @ Granger Motors

Excellent the people at GRANGER. My order was confirmed October 6, 2022, for my 2023.

Attachments

• 7FF47C49-43B0-48FB-9EE0-20B748012FA6.png
    7FF47C49-43B0-48FB-9EE0-20B748012FA6.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 95
attempted to call Zach today after Ram@granger email yielded no response. :mad:

The "nice" lady who answered the phone did a great job stonewalling me from speaking with him. Alas, still on the hunt.
Why do you need to talk to the General Manager/Director of Operations before you place your order? Even though they much prefer and request that you correspond by email, Jackie and her team who handle all of the internet orders are, in my experience, happy to talk to you over the phone about your order.

Didn't realize he's the GM - all the threads said to contact him.

Issue resolved - whoever is emailing is emailing answers to all my questions.

Didn't realize he's the GM - all the threads said to contact him.

Issue resolved - whoever is emailing is emailing answers to all my questions.
Great! Yeah Im on my 2nd order with Jackie, they've always been awesome and quick responding to any and all of my inane and I'm sure annoying email questions. Zach is on here as well, and he has responded to DMs or comments directed to him when he has time but as you can understand as the GM/DoO he likely doesn't have a lot of time during the day to field sales calls.

Thanks! Appreciate the lead. While IA is 1200 miles away - it might be worth the trek (or arrangement for carrier transport after delivery).

Thanks! Appreciate the lead. While IA is 1200 miles away - it might be worth the trek (or arrangement for carrier transport after delivery).
Just be aware that for 2023 they have changed their policy to require the buyer to show up in person to inspect and sign for it before it goes on the shipping trailer to avoid any issues with shipping damage.

yea, I saw that. I'd fly out do the delivery and just fly back. My days of long road trips are long behind me (n)

• Haha
Reactions: @JC

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back