🔥 ORACLE Lighting Black Friday Savings! 🔥

DEAL $9000 off a 2023 TRX Order @ Granger Motors

Zach@Granger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
The ordering banks for the 2023 TRX will be open shortly! With the release of the new TRX, we are going to continue to offer our great pricing of $9000 off MSRP on any TRX Order for 2023. Combine this with a genuine MOPAR service contract for $50 over dealer cost and there's not better place to order a 2023 TRX! For a quote please email ram@grangermotors.com with you Build & Price from Ram's website to start the process. Ordering isn't open yet, but should be on August 11th.

A couple of updates to our policies for the 2023 model year.

1st in an effort to improve customer satisfaction, we will no longer allow shipment of the TRX from our dealership. You need to come in-person to take delivery of your TRX. We had too many instances where a customer was caught in a bad situation from light damage or scratches between the delivery drive and us, so we are changing our policy on TRXs to only allow in-person delivery for the 2023 model year. If you want to meet us here with your transport driver, walk around the truck and verify condition and then have them transport the truck from our store, that is perfectly fine. But we need to have you here in order to take delivery of the truck. There will be no exceptions to this. I certainly realize this will cut down on some potential sales, and that is fine. But we want to be able to deliver the best experience along with the best pricing.

2nd - We will not deliver a vehicle to a Montana LLC.

3rd - As always, there are no mandatory add-ons or games. We have a $180 documentation Fee and a $45 in-transit Iowa title tag. Any additional coverage is up to you for the 2023 model year.

4th - No WHOLESALERS, If you've purchased over 5 Stellantis products over the last 12 months your order will be canceled by Ram. We will not allow more than 1 TRX to be ordered under a person's name.

We are taking a $1000 non-refundable deposit to place the order.

In other exciting news, we have worked with one of the best aftermarket customization shops to develop a high horsepower TRX update. We have done extensive testing for 2022 and will roll out this package for the 2023 TRX as well. The only item we need to iron out is if there are any pcm updates for the 2023 model year (which we can't verify until we get our hands on a 2023). We will offer more detail on this shortly, but we were able to cut 1 second off the quarter mile time of the truck, and we will offer a warranty with the truck. Think of it as a Redeye TRX, that Ram hasn't developed quite yet. Pricing, Pictures, and more details will be available within the next 15 days.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far! We're happy to help into 2023 for all the TRX enthusiasts on this forum.

Zach

Moparornocar

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
which one
Thanks for the update Zach. you'll have my deposit on the 11th if that's when '23 ordering begins .

I think it's commendable you'd sacrifice a few sales if it means higher satisfaction on the sales you get. you don't see that much anymore.

GreenLantern

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat
Thanks for continuing to be awesome, Zach.

While I do understand, I am quite annoyed that a bunch of idiots ruined it for those of us who are far away. Again, I do understand the reason for this restriction, but it is terribly inconvenient, especially for those of us who aren't idiots. Sadly, you can't ever be certain someone's not an idiot, so this policy makes sense.

*sigh*

GreenLantern

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat
Thanks for the update Zach. you'll have my deposit on the 11th if that's when '23 ordering begins .

I think it's commendable you'd sacrifice a few sales if it means higher satisfaction on the sales you get. you don't see that much anymore.
I don't honestly think it's about higher satisfaction. It's about people being idiots and blaming the dealer when it was actually Ram's / Stellantis's fault.

That person is still going to be upset even when they see it in person during their in-person walk-around.

The dude

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
I don't honestly think it's about higher satisfaction. It's about people being idiots and blaming the dealer when it was actually Ram's / Stellantis's fault.

That person is still going to be upset even when they see it in person during their in-person walk-around.

To be fair the surveys don't ask if it was manufacturer, transport or dealer damage, just about the condition of the vehicle on delivery. It's also a terrible system to use to rate customer satisfaction when the damage is not the dealer's fault probably 75% of the time and there is not time allotted in these TRX discount sales to correct deficiencies prior to delivery.

Moparornocar

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
which one
I hear you on the idiots. it's sad we have to tailor everything for the idiots, but we do.

dspinner

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Toyota Land Cruiser
The ordering banks for the 2023 TRX will be open shortly! With the release of the new TRX, we are going to continue to offer our great pricing of $9000 off MSRP on any TRX Order for 2023. Combine this with a genuine MOPAR service contract for $50 over dealer cost and there's not better place to order a 2023 TRX! For a quote please email ram@grangermotors.com with you Build & Price from Ram's website to start the process. Ordering isn't open yet, but should be on August 11th.

1st in an effort to improve customer satisfaction, we will no longer allow shipment of the TRX from our dealership. You need to come in-person to take delivery of your TRX. We had too many instances where a customer was caught in a bad situation from light damage or scratches between the delivery drive and us, so we are changing our policy on TRXs to only allow in-person delivery for the 2023 model year. If you want to meet us here with your transport driver, walk around the truck and verify condition and then have them transport the truck from our store, that is perfectly fine. But we need to have you here in order to take delivery of the truck. There will be no exceptions to this. I certainly realize this will cut down on some potential sales, and that is fine. But we want to be able to deliver the best experience along with the best pricing.

3rd - As always, there are no mandatory add-ons or games. We have a $180 documentation Fee and a $45 in-transit Iowa title tag. Any additional coverage is up to you for the 2023 model year.

4th - No WHOLESALERS, If you've purchased over 5 Stellantis products over the last 12 months your order will be canceled by Ram. We will not allow more than 1 TRX to be ordered under a person's name.

In other exciting news, we have worked with one of the best aftermarket customization shops to develop a high horsepower TRX update. We have done extensive testing for 2022 and will roll out this package for the 2023 TRX as well. The only item we need to iron out is if there are any pcm updates for the 2023 model year (which we can't verify until we get our hands on a 2023). We will offer more detail on this shortly, but we were able to cut 1 second off the quarter mile time of the truck, and we will offer a warranty with the truck. Think of it as a Redeye TRX, that Ram hasn't developed quite yet. Pricing, Pictures, and more details will be available within the next 15 days.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far! We're happy to help into 2023 for all the TRX enthusiasts on this forum.

Zach
Is there an IGLA installer near you so the truck doesn't get stolen on the drive home?? Seriously, I don't mind the drive but don't trust the hotel/motel lots.

The dude

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Is there an IGLA installer near you so the truck doesn't get stolen on the drive home?? Seriously, I don't mind the drive but don't trust the hotel/motel lots.

Arrange for pickup first thing in the morning and then get on the road. It's a one day drive to most of New York from Iowa.

PhoenixTRX

Professional Driver. Closed Course
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Zach, excited to hear about the power packages too! Interesting option to contemplate :)

Literally dozens of times answering numerous questions about our TRX (gas stations to restaurants to scenic views) I've accompanied the story of the purchase from Granger. Not only the price (vs. our native AZ) but the process, seamless trade and the memories from the 3000 mile roundtrip. Ownership has proven a 'great journey' and it started the day we departed Iowa.

As member @GreenLantern summarized "Thanks for continuing to be awesome, Zach"

Attachments

• Magnus Granger new TRX.png
    Magnus Granger new TRX.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 73

GreenLantern

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat
To be fair the surveys don't ask if it was manufacturer, transport or dealer damage, just about the condition of the vehicle on delivery. It's also a terrible system to use to rate customer satisfaction when the damage is not the dealer's fault probably 75% of the time and there is not time allotted in these TRX discount sales to correct deficiencies prior to delivery.
Agreed. I blame the surveys, and the lack of care and loyalty (to their best dealers) on Stellantis's part.

Tribb

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Waiting on 2023 TRX ordered in August

Zach
Thank you Zach, I hope I’m on the list.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
**Quick Update**

We've been informed that 2023 Ram orders are being delayed. Our allocation is open for the month, but all RAM models (all 1500, HD 2500/3500) are not open for ordering. Sounds like they have enough production for 2022, but they aren't sure on commodity availability for 2023 models quite yet.

Stay tuned, it may be later this month or first part of September when the order banks open up. Again, this isn't a TRX only item, rather a whole Ram line issue.

Moparornocar

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
which one
You can now build and price most of the 2023 Ford line and place an order. maybe that's why rumors were Ram was going to open up today also, but didn't.

You'd think Ram would want to get in on some business too , or not.

Butch

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
You can now build and price most of the 2023 Ford line and place an order. maybe that's why rumors were Ram was going to open up today also, but didn't.

You'd think Ram would want to get in on some business too , or not.
Moparornocar unless it's a Ford 🤣 - sorry. Could not resist. Too easy

Moparornocar

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
which one
I've collected 68-71 Mopar cars for years. and I really don't care for Dodge pickups , but in this case I like the TRX better than the 6 banger Raptor. and I'm not paying 125k for a Raptor R so the TRX really has no competition.

But you have a point.

BadMonk

Waiting For His Blue TRX
Reaction score
I've collected 68-71 Mopar cars for years. and I really don't care for Dodge pickups , but in this case I like the TRX better than the 6 banger Raptor. and I'm not paying 125k for a Raptor R so the TRX really has no competition.

But you have a point.
LOL. Of course you aren't paying 125k for a Raptor R. We all know they gonna be $169k after ADM at the dealers. 😁

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping