764's

So to illustrate how crooked some of the dealerships are, I saw a TRX advertised in a dealership a few hours away from me. It was advertised online as MSRP $107,500. Which made me laugh, being that is a 100% lie right there. So I called the dealer and they are asking 20K over MSRP. I said well then what you're advertising on line is a bold faced lie. I said why are you asking 20K over. He said well thats what FCA said to do. I then laughed and said lie number 2. He then hung up.

I f-ing hate car salesmen. It's a for profit business, and I respect that. Unfortunately, they can't seem to get rid of liars, swindlers, and downright shady employees. It's nepotistic at its best as well since they just go from one brand to another.

The sad part is that it hurts manufacturer brand/trust. It's not FCA's fault that this guy told two bold faced lies, and it's hard for FCA to police. The dealer networks are the issue

There are still getting the trucks for under MSRP. It makes me sick. But they do it because people can and will pay it. Its always some scam to get over on people. I found out after my father passed away, he was paying a scamp company money per month to monitor his computer for viruses.

@wedale Where are you from? When did you hit D1??
Southern Indiana. Not sure when it went to D1, I just heard that from dealer today. Last week it was just D. I also received a build sheet today. But the dealer did not know when it would be built. I am very frustrated. I told them to look at other dealers for a truck like mine. I was tired of waiting. If my truck doesn’t show up by the end of the month, I will cancel my order and buy something else. But IDK what I will buy.

Southern Indiana. Not sure when it went to D1, I just heard that from dealer today. Last week it was just D. I also received a build sheet today. But the dealer did not know when it would be built. I am very frustrated. I told them to look at other dealers for a truck like mine. I was tired of waiting. If my truck doesn’t show up by the end of the month, I will cancel my order and buy something else. But IDK what I will buy.
Well if you’re in D1 your truck should be about built. I would imagine you will have it in 3-4 weeks. You’re in a better spot than me! :) I will complain and wait.

Last edited:
It’s good to see 764s being built. We all need to take a deep breath, because they will be building most of them along with others in May and June .

Well if you’re in D1 your truck should be about built. I would imagine you will have it in 3-4 weeks. You’re in a better spot than me! :) I will complain and wait.
I just spoke to FCA Chat and they said my truck is in this status:
All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

What does this mean? Am I D1?
What is the FCA number?

Why does dealer tell me my truck is D1, but the VIN Tracker says BA?

So for all you 764's I spoke with my dealer.....and I asked him to be straight with me.....being that orders placed after mine are now in D1 and being build. He said there are a lot of factors. One being dealer size....another being allocation. For example say you the three dealers, A, B and C for simplicity.

A is allocated 5
B is allocated 5
C is allocated 20

Say A has old 4. Say B has sold 3 and C has sold and ordered 7.

Say A puts in an order on 3/1 and hits d status on 3/6
B puts in a order on 3/7 and hits D status on 3/16.

In the above scenario, B would go to D1 before A because A has already sold 4 but B has only sold 3

Lets look at another scenario....lets take the same example from above but dealer C orders on 3/9 and hits D status on 3/16.....Dealer C will get a truck before A or B because it has a larger allocation.

Anyway...it sounds like a damn HS word problem.....but that his how it was explained to me.

I heard from my dealer yesterday after inquiring about part outages. I was told beadlock wheels are plentiful, but carbon fiber is not. I’m waiting to hear back if anything else is an issue.

My dealer is contacting their rep to figure out what is going on. They said my truck should have moved by now. Though with the issues that I am seeing....it sure would suck to get the truck and then not have it for 30 something days due to an issue.

I am not expecting my truck (ordered 4/2) until mid june - july at this point.

My dealer is contacting their rep to figure out what is going on. They said my truck should have moved by now. Though with the issues that I am seeing....it sure would suck to get the truck and then not have it for 30 something days due to an issue.
Did they get back to you? I'm at day 30 today. Glad to see SOME 764's the past couple days.

day 30 in D status

Did they get back to you? I'm at day 30 today. Glad to see SOME 764's the past couple days.

day 30 in D status
Not yet....they have yet to hear from there rep. @Adamd1984 moved to D1 today. We both got vins on 4/6.

@CCTRX Yeah I inquired about that, he said it often happen on Fridays. I hit 30 days today in D status. I am hoping to have an answer sometime today as to why....but realistically will probably be Monday. I am still sketched out about some of the issues I am seeing people have and how they are being treated by their dealers.

I am not sure of the size of your dealer, but the dealer I ordered from is relatively small. So I may be another 30 days waiting. They told me 3-4 months when I ordered...but before the end of the year for sure.

Back