$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

Tom, were you forced to cancel our orders or will the trucks be built and delivered at the agreed upon prices?

Last edited:
Tom, we’re you forced to cancel our orders or will the trucks be built and delivered at the agreed upon prices?
Tom just hooked me up with my VIN a minute ago. Don't want to speak for him on this very important question,but I gotta imagine he wouldn't dangle that carrot with me. 🤞

Can't the selling dealer make this a "membership" type of sale, IE, pay a small fee (really small) and join in order to get the deal?

And it still remains to be seen if any of these trucks will actually be delivered at the prices offered. Not saying anything bad about anyone, just that it hasn't happened yet

as long as Stellantis builds them, i honor the 4% under invoice for the orders placed already with me...check out my other forums...especially Bronco/Wrangler...recent deliveries, no issues with pricing

So many skeptics in here. It's like everyone has only ever paid MSRP or more for a vehicle. :)

neither myself nor Stellantis has cancelled any orders...no issue with the 4% under invoice deal on orders already placed
I look forward to meeting you when I pick my truck up in a few months. My daughter and I are going to fly in and drive it the 12 hours back to Kentucky. Not all in one day though. Hopefully the Cowboys will be in town playing the Eagles and we could catch that game but that’s probably too much to hope for

Thank you Tom, I appreciate this! Will be making a nice road trip out of it and may come back home properly broken-in with Ceramic Coating and AWE System (will have to pay @Dave/AWE a visit and check out their facility) among a few other goodies along the way.

Thank you Tom, I appreciate this! Will be making a nice road trip out of it and may come back home properly broken-in with Ceramic Coating and AWE System (will have to pay @Dave/AWE a visit and check out their facility) among a few other goodies along the way.

small world...we have a great relationship with AWE...we can take it over to them if you want it installed over there...we also deal with seven wraps (southampton, pa) for ceramic...

small world...we have a great relationship with AWE...we can take it over to them if you want it installed over there...we also deal with seven wraps (southampton, pa) for ceramic...
Sounds like a solid plan to me, Thank you Tom!

Thanks Again Tom, my wife and I are already planning a little vacation trip up from Florida to pickup the TRX. Hope it’s not to cold up there in 3 to 4 months. 😂

Totally agree ... Thank you Tom, Ashley and staff ....
It's comments like these that amaze me. If you are rich or dumb enough to pay $20K over sticker that's a personal choice.
Dealer was stepping up and still making good money. There's no blame here other than uninformed statements such as the above.
Brother, I’m not saying I agree with how it went down. I’m just saying wtf did y’all expect? Of course Ram was gonna shut it down if people complained. I paid MSRP, and have my TRX in my driveway. Personally I don’t give a fuk either way.

I look forward to meeting you when I pick my truck up in a few months. My daughter and I are going to fly in and drive it the 12 hours back to Kentucky. Not all in one day though. Hopefully the Cowboys will be in town playing the Eagles and we could catch that game but that’s probably too much to hope for
Well so much for that. The Cowboys play at Eagles on January 9th. Hopefully I have the truck long before then. Not sitting outside in Philly in January anyway

Brother, I’m not saying I agree with how it went down. I’m just saying wtf did y’all expect? Of course Ram was gonna shut it down if people complained. I paid MSRP, and have my TRX in my driveway. Personally I don’t give a fuk either way.
I don’t know what there was to complain about. I have a TRX that I paid MSRP sitting in my driveway too and I didn’t complain. I just ordered another one and will sell the one I have now. Should be in a one year newer truck for no additional cost

Reactions: ALJ

"If people complained" ?
Huh?
Why would people complain? It's a great deal.

What kind of person would complain?

I want in on this, maybe we can get a few of our trucks over there!

I don’t know what there was to complain about. I have a TRX that I paid MSRP sitting in my driveway too and I didn’t complain. I just ordered another one and will sell the one I have now. Should be in a one year newer truck for no additional cost
I wasn’t complaining. I was just stating a fact that of course they were gonna shut it down because of others complaining to Ram.

I’m on your guys side that it’s BS the deal was shut down. Peeps should be happy that others are getting a good deal, but in today’s world that’s just not reality.

Do you have someone to do PPF ?

Back