DEAL 2024 TRXs - No Sold Order Allocations

Zach@Granger

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Viper
Please see most recent post update.

In all likelihood for 2024 TRX trucks will be very limited supply and we will only receive a limited number of stock orders.

Hopefully the 2025+ TRX surprises us all and we can get back on the TRX sold order bus in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
Wow! That's a big change from the original discount. I'm on the list, so I guess someone from Granger will contact me today.

Last edited:
Wow! That's a big change from the original discount. I'm on the list, so I guess someone from Granger will contact me today.
Note: The original discount was off MSRP, this discount is off INVOICE.

If you see my post above, I edited to clarify. $4,500 under invoice is equal to $11,100 Under MSRP on a 2023 build. Because of year over year pricing changes, we did our best to equal the pricing without being able to see the actual markups yet.

If you see my post above, I edited to clarify. $4,500 under invoice is equal to $11,100 Under MSRP on a 2023 build. Because of year over year pricing changes, we did our best to equal the pricing without being able to see the actual markups yet.

Ahh...sorry for the misunderstanding. Looking forward to ordering my TRX!

Slightly off topic, does this mean the Rebel order banks are open as well?

Heck of a deal as always. Thanks @Zach@Granger for offering the forum a great deal.

I've been watching the yellow havoc on the site but just fighting myself to make a move on it lol. Probably makes more sense to order a 2024 with the discount. Any word on colors or options or just spec it with 2023 options and wait for the official ordering details?

Heck of a deal as always. Thanks @Zach@Granger.

I've been watching the yellow havoc on the site but just fighting myself to make a move on it lol. Probably makes more sense to order a 2024 with the discount. Any word on colors or options or just spec it with 2023 options and wait for the official ordering details?
Almost all options stay the same. The only update that I can tell is that the digital dash sounds like it standard on the base trim now. But otherwise everything will stay the same. I'm sure there will be some special editions throughout the year.

Almost all options stay the same. The only update that I can tell is that the digital dash sounds like it standard on the base trim now. But otherwise everything will stay the same. I'm sure there will be some special editions throughout the year.
Awesome. This will be my first time ordering. What exactly do I need to email you to place an order?

Awesome. This will be my first time ordering. What exactly do I need to email you to place an order?
Send us a build from Ram's website for 2023, copy of your driver's license and we can get you an order for a 2024.

When can you place an order with Ram? At the same time Ram releases pricing?

As soon as the order banks open. I've been told they still aren't open.

I just went on the Ram website and put an order in and sent it to Granger. It says the order is for a '23 but I assume everything just carries over to a '24 order. Does anyone remember from last year how long you had to change an order before it becomes "final"?

When can you place an order with Ram? At the same time Ram releases pricing?
We can place an order tomorrow, but won't have pricing for 30-60 days.
Yes, it was supposed to open today, but won't be until tomorrow.
I just went on the Ram website and put an order in and sent it to Granger. It says the order is for a '23 but I assume everything just carries over to a '24 order. Does anyone remember from last year how long you had to change an order before it becomes "final"?
Yes, we can order now. The options will stay the same, but if pricing isn't in line with your expectations once that's released you can walk away.

Does stellantis cancel if you bought 5 orders or just placed 5 orders?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back