3 new authorized IGLA dealers, 2 in Kansas City and one in mid New Jersey.

I would love to see an installer in Augusta, NJ as well. Short ride for me. I could also offer up a training vehicle for an install.
 
Wrong thread I know, but re: Oregon, have you checked out Albany? The central coast is like its own little island, and most of us go there for the big stuff, more centrally located along the I-5 than Salem. North coast just goes to Portland.

It's the valley, so more redneck than hillbilly, but a lot of money pours in there from the coast. AND there's a Costco.
 
Wrong thread I know, but re: Oregon, have you checked out Albany? The central coast is like its own little island, and most of us go there for the big stuff, more centrally located along the I-5 than Salem. North coast just goes to Portland.

It's the valley, so more redneck than hillbilly, but a lot of money pours in there from the coast. AND there's a Costco.
If you are asking me then no, there is no way for me to look into every shop in every possible location. If you have leads that you can send me then I can look into each and contact them.

Thank you
Josh
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top