2027 TRX Larger Tire + Level

Hey does anyone know or have experienced the need to re-calibrate the suspension after you level it and put larger tires on it? I had to do this with my Raptor R because of the electronic suspension - was always searching.

i used the https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/products/2027-ram-trx-1-5-inch-front-leveling-kit
I have an Eibach 1.6" lift to level out my truck, and I did not need to recalibrate my suspension.

I have 37's Toyo's. If you put on larger tires, you'll want to correct the speedometer, but your ParkSense won't work unless you install this.
 
So we had our dealer recalibrate our suspension after the 1.6" lift and then again after the 2.7" lift. I couldn't really tell any difference in ride quality b4 or after calibration BUT my smidgeon of OCD told me that i wanted the truck to know where the new OEM height was so I couldn't help but recalibrate.

1 small piece of advice: if you hit a curb head-on just right (at low speeds obviously), there's a good chance you'll get an error code RE SVC active suspension. If & when you do get that error, just bring it in and play dumb. The dealer will then perform the same recalibration procedure for free (assuming ur still under warranty). Otherwise, it was like $200-250/each time if memory serves.

Tazer can correct speedo.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

Back
Top