- Joined
- Jul 13, 2026
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 23
- Location
- —
- Current Ride
- Challenger Hellcat Jailbreak
All-
As I await delivery of my truck I am on the fence for extended warranty, was curious what $amount people are getting on extended warranties when closing at the dealership. I have 85K/8yr on my hellcat jailbreak for piece of mind as i wont ever get rid of that car and that car has been nothing short of a champ with no issues.
But that warranty might be a waste (as long as no issues arise) cause ill never put that kind of miles in the car in that time span. The TRX would be driven more and primary family hauler so there would be more miles on the first 3-4 years of ownership (30K estimate) after that i would keep the truck but probably drive it slightly less as we will probably most likely add another vehicle to the barn by then.
Just given that the hellcat and ZF transmission are tried and true over the years I am really thinking about just raw dogging the standard warranty it really is just rolling the dice the end of the day but wanted to get other owners feedback.
Thank you
As I await delivery of my truck I am on the fence for extended warranty, was curious what $amount people are getting on extended warranties when closing at the dealership. I have 85K/8yr on my hellcat jailbreak for piece of mind as i wont ever get rid of that car and that car has been nothing short of a champ with no issues.
But that warranty might be a waste (as long as no issues arise) cause ill never put that kind of miles in the car in that time span. The TRX would be driven more and primary family hauler so there would be more miles on the first 3-4 years of ownership (30K estimate) after that i would keep the truck but probably drive it slightly less as we will probably most likely add another vehicle to the barn by then.
Just given that the hellcat and ZF transmission are tried and true over the years I am really thinking about just raw dogging the standard warranty it really is just rolling the dice the end of the day but wanted to get other owners feedback.
Thank you
