2027 SRT TRX - Master Tracker

Thank you, do you know for how long it will stay on jb status
Not sure what you were trying to attach there, but you attached a bank statement with a lot of personal info. I deleted it.

There’s no telling how long you’ll wait for a window sticker. Something appears to be holding up the TRX’s right now, so I’m thinking you may have to wait a bit. Days or weeks. Hopefully not months.
 
Oohhh shoot ,,, thanks for deleting it 🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️ i meant to post this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-08-17 at 10.54.46 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-08-17 at 10.54.46 AM.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 57
Hi @Eighty - can you please add my 2027 build to the master tracking spreadsheet? Here are the truck details:
  • VIN: 1C6SRFU9XVN587299
  • VON: 63474927
Thank you for creating and keeping this tracker updated...huge help!
 
10-4, please send me a DM with your last name (to go along with the VON). Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ALJ
Hello, just posting so i can DM.
 
Could you add me to the tracker ??

Vin 1C6SRFU99VN587715
 
I've got yours. The spreadsheet is only listing BUILT trucks - yours will be in there once it has a build sheet.

If you DM me your last name, I'll keep an eye on the pre-production tracking if/when it populates (can't use the VON without the last name).
My VIN#1C6SRFU99VN556349
 
Do i have to be added to the list to see my build date. Vin# VN594969.
 
Do i have to be added to the list to see my build date. Vin# VN594969.
It will be posted either way on my daily threads (and in the Google sheet that I update). And now that I know it's attached to you, it will specifically reference you (and I'll send you a DM). The VIN is helpful for build sheet and window sticker publishing only - if you'd like to privately send me your VON and the last name on the order, I can give you updates when the status changes leading up to production (and all the way through delivery).
 
My truck arrived at the dealership today with a faulty fuel pump. That's not a good sign for a brand new 6 figure truck! Could be a sign of bigger problems on the horizon for this particular vehicle. Im considering killing the deal and waiting until the first rollout of the 2027's are complete to see if this is going to be a common problem. Any thoughts on this?
 
My truck arrived at the dealership today with a faulty fuel pump. That's not a good sign for a brand new 6 figure truck! Could be a sign of bigger problems on the horizon for this particular vehicle. Im considering killing the deal and waiting until the first rollout of the 2027's are complete to see if this is going to be a common problem. Any thoughts on this?
Did the dealer tell you it has a faulty fuel pump?
 
Yes. It was discovered during the delivery inspection. I haven't taken delivery or sign the final paperwork yet
At least it was identified before anything was signed. You should threat them you will walk unless they give you half off on extended warranty. See what they say freak em out alittle lol. No dealer wants a pissed off customer.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top