2027 SRT TRX - 2026-10-11 (0 BS / 35 WS)

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff Member 🛠️
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
6,941
Gallery
820
Reaction score
14,805
Location
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
35 window stickers, 2 member VINs.
Google sheet updated. Also, check out the Tracker Page on this site - it's a lot sexier than the Google sheet.

VN551515 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN551616 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN551744 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN551816 (Serrano Green) - 5 days BS-WS - @Yocum831
VN552075 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN557936 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN563424 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN563453 (Spitfire Orange) - 18 days BS-WS
VN570275 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN574577 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN575985 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN576354 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN576360 (Forged Blue) - 10 days BS-WS
VN576362 (Diamond Black) - 31 days BS-WS
VN576517 (Forged Blue) - 11 days BS-WS
VN583902 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN587295 (Diamond Black) - 23 days BS-WS
VN587309 (Serrano Green) - 4 days BS-WS
VN587523 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS - @20TBSS09
VN587783 (Serrano Green) - 4 days BS-WS
VN596546 (Silver Zynith) - 12 days BS-WS
VN607213 (Spitfire Orange) - 4 days BS-WS
VN611624 (Serrano Green) - 2 days BS-WS
VN611689 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN611752 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN611790 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN611795 (Serrano Green) - 4 days BS-WS
VN611805 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN611840 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN611887 (Serrano Green) - 5 days BS-WS
VN611888 (Serrano Green) - 2 days BS-WS
VN611899 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN611968 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN612011 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN612028 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS

1791727164474.webp
 
Good morning! I’ve been waiting for my build since day one. I go over your Google sheet on a daily basis and it seems like they skipped my VIN numbers and one other. Do you have an idea why or how they decide what VIN number gets built? I’m still stuck in D status my Vin #VN556402?
 
Good morning! I’ve been waiting for my build since day one. I go over your Google sheet on a daily basis and it seems like they skipped my VIN numbers and one other. Do you have an idea why or how they decide what VIN number gets built? I’m still stuck in D status my Vin #VN556402?
Hard to say why yours isn't built yet. Your tracker doesn't work, so there's no visibility on my end as to what status you're in. I assume D is correct, given that you have a VIN.
All I can really do is watch for your build sheet to come up (and you're on my list, so I'll mention you in the daily post, plus send you a DM).
 
That new Tracker sheet is awesome! You weren't kidding about that sexy thing.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top