2027 SRT TRX - 2026-10-04 (0 BS / 1 WS)

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff Member 🛠️
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
6,910
Gallery
820
Reaction score
14,737
Location
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
Just one window sticker again today. And judging by the low numbers for other trims, it appears that they're not doing much at SHAP this weekend.

VN551517 (Serrano Green) - 22 days BS-WS

1791124396049.webp
 
Just one window sticker again today. And judging by the low numbers for other trims, it appears that they're not doing much at SHAP this weekend.

VN551517 (Serrano Green) - 22 days BS-WS

View attachment 162968
I would think there getting close to complete in production for this year cause been reading they was suppose to have all out before end of sept. Dealer even told me this
 
I would think there getting close to complete in production for this year cause been reading they was suppose to have all out before end of sept. Dealer even told me this
Based on the number of members I'm showing in D1 status (scheduled), and comparing the total member orders that I've tracked (as a percentage of total TRX's built), I'd say there are still several hundred more to be built - at minimum. And that's not counting all the Bloody Stump editions that aren't yet in D1 status (or even have a VIN yet).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Two

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top