2027 SRT TRX - 2026-10-02 (85 BS / 28 WS)

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff Member 🛠️
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
6,906
Gallery
820
Reaction score
14,722
Location
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
85 build sheets, 4 are member VINs that I'm tracking. The total count is now more than 3000.
Have 6 more Bloody Stump Editions (all are Production Evaluation Run vehicles).
Google sheet updated.

VN551485 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551505 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN551522 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN551571 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551573 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA
VN551643 (Forged Blue) - 4EA - @JT881
VN551719 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN551730 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN551749 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN551758 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN551778 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN551781 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551858 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN551865 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN551875 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551912 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551959 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN551961 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN551976 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN552027 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN552030 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA
VN552037 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN552060 (Molten Red) - 4EA - @HighHP
VN552088 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN552134 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN552160 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN556967 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN563369 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN563421 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN563426 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN563457 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN563464 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN563493 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN563536 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA
VN563556 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN563606 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA - @Rnares
VN563622 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN568532 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN569965 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN570267 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN574738 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN576320 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN576443 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN576513 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN576636 (Spitfire Orange) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576637 (Spitfire Orange) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576638 (Spitfire Orange) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576640 (Molten Red) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576641 (Forged Blue) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576642 (Forged Blue) - 599 - Bloodshot
VN576701 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587260 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587334 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587373 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587426 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN587459 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587524 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN587526 (Serrano Green) - 4EA - @hamza2141
VN587528 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587572 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587642 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN587672 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587708 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587718 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN587763 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN593395 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN594323 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN594329 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN594736 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN594739 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN594775 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN596290 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN596318 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN596602 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN596765 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN599880 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN604087 (Silver Zynith)
VN604089 (Bright White)
VN604090 (Bright White)
VN604093 (Bright White)
VN607221 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN607279 (Silver Zynith) - 4EX
VN607450 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN607483 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN607498 (Forged Blue) - 4EX

1790945903499.webp
 
28 window stickers (18 dated 10/1, 10 dated 9/30). 2 member VINs that I'm tracking.

VN552014 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552076 (Forged Blue) - 16 days BS-WS
VN556446 (Silver Zynith) - 13 days BS-WS
VN563501 (Spitfire Orange) - 7 days BS-WS
VN563609 (Bright White) - 2 days BS-WS
VN568617 (Molten Red) - 3 days BS-WS
VN575344 (Spitfire Orange) - 5 days BS-WS
VN576319 (Spitfire Orange) - 13 days BS-WS
VN576395 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS
VN576437 (Bright White) - 5 days BS-WS
VN581826 (Diamond Black) - 6 days BS-WS
VN583237 (Molten Red) - 3 days BS-WS
VN583569 (Silver Zynith) - 6 days BS-WS
VN583778 (Spitfire Orange) - 13 days BS-WS
VN584446 (Molten Red) - 5 days BS-WS
VN584756 (Serrano Green) - 3 days BS-WS
VN587350 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN587496 (Silver Zynith) - 1 days BS-WS
VN587610 (Diamond Black) - 22 days BS-WS
VN587776 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS
VN594311 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS - @matty0520
VN595064 (Diamond Black) - 13 days BS-WS
VN595954 (Forged Blue) - 2 days BS-WS
VN595971 (Bright White) - 3 days BS-WS
VN596301 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS
VN596321 (Spitfire Orange) - 2 days BS-WS - @W30
VN599883 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN607452 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS


1790950308008.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Two
I’m jealous of all of you that have a truck being built or have one shipping. I still don’t have a VIN even. Ordered 7/24 However I have a question, my dealer has a black on coming in two weeks all the same options as mine minus the color and no hood graphic. Would you buy the one they have coming or wait for yours to be picked up and built?
 
They definitely took your order without an allocation.

Color's a tough one, I think black is awesome on these so if you can get the same deal I'd do it. Graphics and things like that can always be added or removed.
 
They definitely took your order without an allocation.

Color's a tough one, I think black is awesome on these so if you can get the same deal I'd do it. Graphics and things like that can always be added or removed.
Agreed and I have always owned black trucks so it’s not like I don’t love the color was just going to try a different one but I think the universe is telling me to stick with black lol!
 
Agreed and I have always owned black trucks so it’s not like I don’t love the color was just going to try a different one but I think the universe is telling me to stick with black lol!
i would even argue with them that you have no updates and you'd be willing to buy the one they have coming for a discount since its not the one you want. i have done that and doesn't always work but it definitely gets them thinking, act indifferent and disappointed. i have a technical sales job for a living, when customers come to me asking for a cheaper price i tell them they should just go with the cheap guy because i can't match it, but they know they wont get the customer service our team gets them so it works both ways
 
This one is available
They want 10k over but I'm sure they'll take it off somebody backed out on it
 

Attachments

  • 17909674750704196803034637315298.webp
    17909674750704196803034637315298.webp
    368.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 17909675153377618767602347769303.webp
    17909675153377618767602347769303.webp
    187.4 KB · Views: 6
Dealer called me today- my WS was issued yesterday.

I told the dealer- "Yeah I've known since yesterday from the homie @Eighty on the TRX forum. When does it arrive?"

He said 10/10-10/15. Thats pretty quick shipping time, from SHAP to Long Island, NY.

Time to find a cheap loan. Anyone know good finance companies? Lowest Im finding is 4.99 @60 months. I have no interest in dropping 120K (112 MSRP + tax) when I can invest it and get a >10% return in the market. I'll eat the difference of less than 5% with amortization.

My current X5M is financed through BMW at .99% but I dont see Ram offering anything like that.
 
bringing your own bank is for sure the best bet, dealerships hate it because they can't sell you a rate they bought 1-2% cheaper but hey fuck em'
i am using my own bank on mine, unless they can get me 1-2% lower than what I'm already approved for, i am not wasting time having them run my credit

@-Vanguard- i see you're an X5M owner yourself, i just sold my M5CS recently, got rid of my M4CSL for a GT3RS and got rid of my GT3RS for a custom built brewster green M8 gran coupe, which is the only car i own now along with my truck.
 
bringing your own bank is for sure the best bet, dealerships hate it because they can't sell you a rate they bought 1-2% cheaper but hey fuck em'
i am using my own bank on mine, unless they can get me 1-2% lower than what I'm already approved for, i am not wasting time having them run my credit

@-Vanguard- i see you're an X5M owner yourself, i just sold my M5CS recently, got rid of my M4CSL for a GT3RS and got rid of my GT3RS for a custom built brewster green M8 gran coupe, which is the only car i own now along with my truck.
M8 GC in that green is top notch. Well done. Like it more than any other BMW out right now! I had a X6M which got stolen from the dealer lot when it went in for a big 30K mile service which I had to leave for a couple days. What a great car, but by then, the prices and finance rates on new X6M's were out of control so I went with the X5M which had a real nice discount and the .99%.

After I get this TRX, I'm going for the P car for sure. Nothing too crazy, maybe a 911 GTS stick shift.

So it will be an X5M, TRX and 911 GTS (and a lexus RX 350 "beater" that I only take into the city when I know I have to valet or street park). Wife is pretty happy as her new daily will be the x5m LOL
 
bringing your own bank is for sure the best bet, dealerships hate it because they can't sell you a rate they bought 1-2% cheaper but hey fuck em'
i am using my own bank on mine, unless they can get me 1-2% lower than what I'm already approved for, i am not wasting time having them run my credit

@-Vanguard- i see you're an X5M owner yourself, i just sold my M5CS recently, got rid of my M4CSL for a GT3RS and got rid of my GT3RS for a custom built brewster green M8 gran coupe, which is the only car i own now along with my truck.
Wow that's sick I'm selling my g80 for the trx
 
My status changed today to Scheduled (VON 63629851, VN 594321). Do we have a feel for the amount of time that typically is required to complete the process to Shipped?
 
My status changed today to Scheduled (VON 63629851, VN 594321). Do we have a feel for the amount of time that typically is required to complete the process to Shipped?
I feel like the wait time is much shorter. I was in scheduled D status for 3 months, but they are 3000 trucks in now so I feel like you will be built pretty quick.
 
M8 GC in that green is top notch. Well done. Like it more than any other BMW out right now! I had a X6M which got stolen from the dealer lot when it went in for a big 30K mile service which I had to leave for a couple days. What a great car, but by then, the prices and finance rates on new X6M's were out of control so I went with the X5M which had a real nice discount and the .99%.

After I get this TRX, I'm going for the P car for sure. Nothing too crazy, maybe a 911 GTS stick shift.

So it will be an X5M, TRX and 911 GTS (and a lexus RX 350 "beater" that I only take into the city when I know I have to valet or street park). Wife is pretty happy as her new daily will be the x5m LOL
That's awesome! I love my BMWs, I started with a e60 m5 with the 6 speed, which was my childhood dream car. Loved that car but got rear ended one day I drove it to get gas, made me realize I shouldn't get so attached to my cars, ever since I have owned more BMWs than the dealership ... jk. Just a few.

I recently ordered a turbo s because it was offered to me at msrp, the M8 is really my wife's car but I ordered it with my spec just in case I ever wanted to take it for a spin, but she just got a panamera so she doesn't care about the M8 right now, Im just going to throw my catless down pipes that I had bought for the M5 but never put on, next time she drives it she'll be wondering why it's so much faster and so much louder.

I sure miss my M5 😢
 

Attachments

  • 20260502_102914.webp
    20260502_102914.webp
    219.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260502_102909.webp
    20260502_102909.webp
    216.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260502_104113.webp
    20260502_104113.webp
    321.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260502_104215.webp
    20260502_104215.webp
    324.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260502_104152.webp
    20260502_104152.webp
    180.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260502_104144.webp
    20260502_104144.webp
    340.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260612_064955.webp
    20260612_064955.webp
    458.3 KB · Views: 5
My status changed today to Scheduled (VON 63629851, VN 594321). Do we have a feel for the amount of time that typically is required to complete the process to Shipped?
I never got your last name, so your tracking information isn't on my radar (other than the VIN). If you'd like to send me your last name via DM, I can take a look.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top