2027 HUD setup question

Extractor

TRX Member
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
40
Gallery
3
Reaction score
61
Location
BFE, PA
I'm having some trouble trying to customize what's visible on my HUD... I almost exclusively run in sport mode. When I set it to sport, the HUD only displays the gear that the transmission is in. When I try to change the HUD content it won't let me...
I'd like to see what's visible when I'm in Auto mode... Speed, speed limit signs, cars near me etc... Has anyone been able to change their HUD content in sport mode???

Thanks in advance!
 
Off topic question but do the 2027 models stay in Sport mode after you turn the truck off? On my 2021 TRX, it resets to Auto every time.
 
Off topic question but do the 2027 models stay in Sport mode after you turn the truck off? On my 2021 TRX, it resets to Auto every time.

I don’t think any car stays in sport mode. My x5m reverts back to comfort after every shut down.

The auto start stop does save tho, so that’s nice.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top