2025 TRX reveal

Everyone knows the TRX is about a second faster 0-60 than the times Ram published. Saying they are just .1 apart in 0-60 times is misleading.
I’ve said the same. Common knowledge for anyone that knows anything about these trucks. We won’t really know until they are in the wild, but the 0-60 times for the RHO could be best case scenario versus the sandbagging numbers used for the TRX. In the published times, the RHO is about a second slower to the 1/4 mile, which is huge.

Need to change the thread title already, clickbait and misleading for new people

So you are comparing apples and oranges. You bought with an employee discount and got a sweetheart deal and you are comparing it to list price 4 years (Bidenflation years to boot). Any average Joe can order a RHO from Granger at 4% under invoice. While the RHO doesn’t have the Hellcat, compared to yours it has UC5, a tft dash, bigger center display, passenger display, massaging seat, hands free driving etc… at a lower price. Performance is yet to be seen in the real world, but Ram officially states its only .1 slower 0-60 and still runs 13.1 in the 1/4. They are already hinting a higher output truck being in the works as well.
CA227E88-A44A-4A7C-BE7E-E8986CE9325B.jpeg

Haha. We have 700 hp and people are talking about massaging seats… oh come on. The car/truck world is going soft.
Soft is an understatement. More like limp. It's all very tiresome. Believe I am suffering from RHO fatigue.

Haha. We have 700 hp and people are talking about massaging seats… oh come on. The car/truck world is going soft.
And self driving too. If my truck drove itself what fun would that be? Might as well buy a Tesla if you're wanting it to drive itself.

Soft is an understatement. More like limp. It's all very tiresome. Believe I am suffering from RHO fatigue.
Driving assist/ self driving, massaging seats…Who cares…what engine does it have, how fast is it, what does it sound like? These are the features that actually matter.

Driving assist/ self driving, massaging seats…Who cares…what engine does it have, how fast is it, what does it sound like? These are the features that actually matter.
bUt BuT iT hAS a BiGgEr ScReEn....

That screen is the biggest fugazi. They removed physical.buttons and put them in the extra space gained. So that usable screen real estate is the same as before
i hate to agree but it’s pretty much true. However they can advertise because there is no disputing that the screen is bigger.

Click the link in my reply. Those are the numbers I went off of. My total after dust settled was 76,500.00. Wife was an employee at that time. L2, pano, tech package & HK system. MSRP was 84k.

When I got it very few were on the road it was the unicorns of trucks. I'd get stopped at lights and parking lots asking if it was a TRX and if they could look at it.

I'd bet a RHO will never get that attention when they come out. It's just a stripped down TRX IMO.

View attachment 128955
You and I are in the same boat. We got good deals on our 2021 (you did a bit better than me). Like you I can’t justify the money on a watered down TRX. I’m sure the HRO will be a good truck, but it just can’t compare to what we have in the driveway right now. The math simply doesn’t work for me.

i hate to agree but it’s pretty much true. However they can advertise because there is no disputing that the screen is bigger.
100%. It's bigger but doesn't actually get you anything over the old screen. Size doesn't matter guys, it's how the inches are used

That screen is the biggest fugazi. They removed physical.buttons and put them in the extra space gained. So that usable screen real estate is the same as before
#facts !!

100%. It's bigger but doesn't actually get you anything over the old screen. Size doesn't matter guys, it's how the inches are used
Ford did a better job with their 12” screen. Going horizontal and offering physical buttons was a smart move!

Ford did a better job with their 12” screen. Going horizontal and offering physical buttons was a smart move!
For sure, the aspect ratios worked out so much better with the horizontal screen, camera views especially.

I think the vertical screen looks more cohesive in the interior though

For sure, the aspect ratios worked out so much better with the horizontal screen, camera views especially.

I think the vertical screen looks more cohesive in the interior though
I agree, the vertical looks better. That said, I don’t hate the Ford setup either. What I hate is the gimmicky folding shifter.

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 38
...and Android Auto is Full Screen on the Ford. We just picked up out Wrangler 392 last month and the wide screen with Android Auto is so much better. Heck in my Sequoia, I use one of those $60 Android Auto/Carplay screens and it is way better than the one in the TRX.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back