2023 OEM smoked rear view side marker/turn signal lights conversion done.

Just completed mine. A 30 minute job and no broken mirrors! It’s pretty subtle, but i like it.
40B27E17-6CA5-45CF-B325-6FF3FE7B5064.jpeg

I installed these today, along with painted caps. I had to use both mirror glass removal methods. The suction cup worked great on the driver side. It popped right off. For the passenger side, the Harbor Freight 80# suction cup wouldn't hold and kept popping off...the mirror glass would not budge. I did the screwdriver method on the tabs and got lucky. It finally popped off with no glass breakage. I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but for the removal/installation of the side markers, I loosened the T20 screw holding the lower cover onto the mirror assembly and partially unsnapped it to gain access to the inner torx screw. Overall, the installation was fairly easy...other than the damn mirror glass.

FWIW, the suction cup is currently on clearance at Harbor Freight for $1.96. 😂

tempImagebxuTLK.jpg

I installed these today, along with painted caps. I had to use both mirror glass removal methods. The suction cup worked great on the driver side. It popped right off. For the passenger side, the Harbor Freight 80# suction cup wouldn't hold and kept popping off...the mirror glass would not budge. I did the screwdriver method on the tabs and got lucky. It finally popped off with no glass breakage. I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but for the removal/installation of the side markers, I loosened the T20 screw holding the lower cover onto the mirror assembly and partially unsnapped it to gain access to the inner torx screw. Overall, the installation was fairly easy...other than the damn mirror glass.

View attachment 91128
Looks great! Mine actually shipped today from Mopar online parts!

View attachment 91128
I had the same issue with the suction cup on the passenger side! Ended up cracking the glass! I can't complain though, when I swapped out the mirror caps after I bought the truck I was successful in not cracking both mirrors.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back