2023 Granite

slivoman

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Been lurking for a while but never posted an intro, figured I would wait till she arrived. Ordered 8/26 and picked up my 23 granite lvl 2 tonight. Wow, how did you guys deal with babying it for the first 500 miles? I was a little pissed when I heard the lvl 2 no longer had body colored handles, but I honestly really like the painted black they are putting on the truck now. That and the smoked mirror lenses really are nice IMO. Dealer said the transfer case was just a little low and the rest was all good. Yes the back doors are missing the led lights but the holes are still in the door panel. Really not sure how much I care about that. Arrived much earlier than I thought so its going to be a garage queen for the next month or so, don't want to deal with the salt yet. Only issue I found so far it sounds like they dropped a little screw inside the driver's door. You hear it rattle only when you close the door from the outside. Definitely at the bottom corner of the door. The new digital dash is nice, I think I still would have preferred the analog setup but I need to drive it and play with it still. I noticed it warned me with a beep and animation at red light cameras, is this something that Ram will want me to pay a subscription for in the future or is it a part of the tom tom gps and stay free? Anyways they are crappy but here are two obligatory pics.....I promise to take more tomorrow depending on snow.

Attachments

• My truck.jpg
    My truck.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 373
  • trx.jpg
    trx.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 298
I believe the alert is part of the Sirius XM traffic/weather that binds into the Tom Tom gps. Looks great. Now go get a Ravelco!

Pics look great. Makes me feel better about the Granite I just ordered this week. Took me a long time to decide on which color and was going white until the last minute. I'm leaning towards the stealth Xpel too.

You can turn the alert off in the factory navigation settings

Can't wait for mine to come!!! Can you possibly take some more exterior pictures to really see it. It's the first granite I've seen for 2023!

Congrats, looks understated. 👍I’m about to pull a plug on ordering either white or granite, can’t decide…

Perhaps you want the granite i ordered, should be delivered soon. let me know if you do, can give you some more info.
Give me the info, brother, I’ll check it out for sure. Whats going on with your order? You ain’t taking it? What kind of guts is in it and where is it being delivered?I’m all ears.

Guys its going to be snowy and crappy everyday here for the next few days. I am off this weekend so I will take her out of the garage to take better pictures of the handles on the door and tailgate. Let me know if you all want anything else.....sorry for the delay

Still no sun in sight, best I could get for you all today of the black accents.
Looks awesome, slivoman! I was going to order granite too, but in the end went with the white. How do you like the paint? Black accents are perfect compliment to that paint. looks better than color matched imo
that granite looks so good… should i try to change my order?…ughhh)))

Looks awesome, slivoman! I was going to order granite too, but in the end went with the white. How do you like the paint? Black accents are perfect compliment to that paint. looks better than color matched imo
that granite looks so good… should i try to change my order?…ughhh)))
Granite, hands down. Second most ordered color for 22

Reactions: LDN
Mine seems to have been trucked in instead of via rail so the paint is actually in great condition. I definitely do not need to clay bar it at all, will give it a nice buff and then ceramic coat it.

Man I so glad to see this. My 23 granite delivered last week, but can't get away to go get her until another few days. Been second guessing myself after seeing a white one last week, but your post makes me glad I stuck with granite.

Man I so glad to see this. My 23 granite delivered last week, but can't get away to go get her until another few days. Been second guessing myself after seeing a white one last week, but your post makes me glad I stuck with granite.
Waiting on my white 23. By far the best looking color with granite a close second. Black accents pop against bright white! Just looks right ✅

Waiting on my white 23. By far the best looking color with granite a close second. Black accents pop against bright white! Just looks right ✅

I finally pulled a plug on ordering a white one last week. Better in the dirty winter northeast anyways. White looks bigger too, darker colors hide the massiveness of the truck a little bit. 😁

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back